Windows 10: My pc is slow

Discus and support My pc is slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc is running very slow all of a sudden. The usual booting time used to be 30 to 35 sec HDD. But now it takes almost 2minutes. In task manager the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Samuel Joel, May 6, 2021.

1. My pc is slow

My pc is running very slow all of a sudden. The usual booting time used to be 30 to 35 sec HDD. But now it takes almost 2minutes. In task manager the memory usage on boot up used to be 42-44% like that 6gb ddr4. but now it is 53%. I have noticed many unecessary task running like intel system usage report80mbs. Microsoft services using high ram usage. Pc stuttering here and now. Gaming performance decrease upto 10fps. i tried deleting unecessary apps. Disabling services that not from microsoft. But still no change. Help me to figure outRegards

:)

Samuel Joel, May 6, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, May 6, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 6, 2021
  4. clinux Win User

My pc is slow

Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, May 6, 2021
Thema:

My pc is slow

1. My pc is slow - Similar Threads - slow

2. extremely slow download speed, with frequent errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extremely slow download speed, with frequent errors: so in the last 3 days downloading things from microsoft edge and chrome have both been extremely slow, as in less than 100 kilobytes per second it's usually 3+ megabytes per second, but in the last few days it's gotten a lot slower, i haven't moved my computer or done...
  3. Kiosk mode slows my application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kiosk mode slows my application: Hello,I have a an Qt Application that I want to put on Kiosk mode.I used this link to do that : https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/configuration/kiosk-single-app#powershellThe goal of my application is to display content but with triggers imagine you have a product in...
  4. Slow Speed According to the Test

Slow Speed According to the Test: My internet provider is Xfinity. I'm on a 400mbps plan. My old modem was a SB6141 which is not rated to be able to handle this speed, so I got a new one - the SB6190. I'm using a desktop...the cable from the wall goes into the modem and then feeds a Belkin router, and from...
  5. Updated win 7 to win 10 250GB now nearly full and machine slow.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated win 7 to win 10 250GB now nearly full and machine slow.: I find that the machine is very slow and liable to crash.I see there is a folder Windows Old taking about 50% of drive ! can this be safely deleted or moved to another location?...
  6. Windows slow on startup

Windows slow on startup: so, every time i boot my computer up, put my pin code, and log in, explorer sometimes doesn't load loads after several min, meanwhile showing black screen with cursor, other times explorer does load, but acts very strange and very slow, i can't **** tell you anything because...
  7. I just got a new lenovo laptop and the wifi isn't slow, but it seems to be disconnecting a lot

I just got a new lenovo laptop and the wifi isn't slow, but it seems to be disconnecting a lot: I just got this laptop a few days ago and I downloaded Roblox on it, since I sometimes play it with my little sibling, but the game kept disconnecting me after a minute or even 10 seconds. Nothing is lagging, the game quality is great. I also tried playing with Mobile Data...
  8. Browser download speeds slow compared to other downloads

Browser download speeds slow compared to other downloads: Been trying to download a file, but only getting download speeds of around 50 KB/s. On the same network ive had downloads speeds of around 80 Mb/s. I've tried ethernet and wifi but the speed is the same, also tried downloading different things but they all still get a similar...
  9. Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.

Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.: Hi, The wifi in my windows laptop slows down when the charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.I have a 30 MBPS wifi connection. When my windows laptop is connected to a charger, I can utilize a complete 30mbps.But when I unplug the charger, I can only get 10 to 15...
  10. Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.

Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.: Hi,The wifi in my windows laptop slows down when the charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.I have a 30 MBPS wifi connection. When my windows laptop is connected to a charger, I can utilize a complete 30mbps.But when I unplug the charger, I can only get 10 to 15...