Windows 10: My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Discus and support My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello There Everyone. I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bdxoul, Nov 27, 2019.

1. bdxoul Win User

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

:)

bdxoul, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

BLACK SCREEN WITH CURSOR ON NEW ACER PC

Hi Mich,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are unable start Windows 10 as it is stuck with Black screen and cursor. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if the display drivers goes corrupted or the startup files are damaged.

I suggest you to follow the steps recommended by Amit Kumar on September 24, 2015
    on similar issue from the following link and check if it resolves the issue.

Black screen with cursor, Windows 10.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Black screen with flickering cursor

The PC is stuck with a black screen and a blinking cursor.

Windows 10 does not boot- Original Title

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Black screen with cursor.

Hi, I am prajwal , my PC is facing a problem.when I installed drivers in my PC, after that screen had become black with cursor , I could not able to do anything, I can't see task manager too.So I want to format my PC.But I want to back up all my stuffs.What and how I should do plz suggest me.
    Thank u in advance.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

1. My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor - Similar Threads - stuck Black screen

2. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    stuck at black screen with mouse cursor: I was stuck at a black screen similar to when a computer is waking from sleep and could only see my cursor for a long time.Further when I restarted I just got back to this black screen ctrl alt delete, win+ctrl+shift +B did nothing eventually the computer went back to normal...
  3. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck at black screen with mouse cursor: I was stuck at a black screen similar to when a computer is waking from sleep and could only see my cursor for a long time.Further when I restarted I just got back to this black screen ctrl alt delete, win+ctrl+shift +B did nothing eventually the computer went back to normal...
  4. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pc black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc black screen with cursor: I accidentally unplugged my pc it either shows “please waiting” on a loop or a black screen with a cursor when I turn on my pc. And don’t say I can use my keyboard to type in ctrl alt delete etc because I can’t my keyboard is a 60% so I don’t know what to do please help....
  6. Pc screen is black with a cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc screen is black with a cursor: I just recently built a new pc, and im trying to log into the computer, after doing so there is a black screen with the cursor showing. There isnt even a task bar. I tried hard restarting, and I also tried restarting system.exe. Troubleshooting didn’t even work. I used CMD...
  7. PC booting to a black screen with cursor

PC booting to a black screen with cursor: Hey, My PC was working fine yesterday night as it installed the latest update. This morning however I cannot access anything anymore. As soon as it boots I don't see the login screen but go directly to a black screen where I can move my cursor. I've been googling around...
  8. Resetting my PC (keep all files) then it stucked with black screen with cursor.

Resetting my PC (keep all files) then it stucked with black screen with cursor.: Hi all badly need help i have upcoming projects but my rig is running so slow. So i decided to reset my pc. It says restarting for a while then it turned into black screen with cursor. Would really appreciate any help might lose my job. submitted by /u/mortemos [link]...
  9. My PC boots to this black screen with cursor.

My PC boots to this black screen with cursor.: I need help, what do I do, I just booted up my PC, it runs Windows 10, and after the HP logo goes away, the lock screen doesn't appear, instead it's a black screen, I can move my cursor around, but that's it, can't do anything, Is this a fix for this issue without...
  10. Windows stuck at black screen with cursor only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck at black screen with cursor only: I need help.... my laptop (asus x550j) suddenly froze and i force shut it, then after it finished booting, there is nothing on the screen except the cursor, here are the some info that maybe might help. 1. Can't access ctrl+alt+del menu, 2. Windows RE is the same, black...