Windows 10: My pc is stuck in a black screen

Discus and support My pc is stuck in a black screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc auto updated windows 11 updates today after the update my pc has had a black screen and I have urgent files needed for work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tshephisho Simon Mohlaba, Jun 13, 2024.

1. My pc is stuck in a black screen

My pc auto updated windows 11 updates today after the update my pc has had a black screen and I have urgent files needed for work

:)

Tshephisho Simon Mohlaba, Jun 13, 2024
  2. bdxoul Win User

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Jun 13, 2024
  3. Hendry Win User
    Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksMy pc is stuck in a black screen :)

Hendry, Jun 13, 2024
  4. My pc is stuck in a black screen

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jun 13, 2024
Thema:

My pc is stuck in a black screen

1. My pc is stuck in a black screen - Similar Threads - stuck black screen

2. My pc is stuck in a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck in a black screen: My pc auto updated windows 11 updates today after the update my pc has had a black screen and I have urgent files needed for work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-in-a-black-screen/df8a9d69-53b3-490d-bc76-5dcf91492f1b
  3. Pc stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on black screen: Whenever I turn on my pc it shows windows logo then it loading as it boots up but then it just goes to a black screen I am unable to do anything and don’t know what to do...
  4. Pc stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck on black screen: Whenever I turn on my pc it shows windows logo then it loading as it boots up but then it just goes to a black screen I am unable to do anything and don’t know what to do...
  5. Pc stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. My pc is stuck in black screen while reseting.

My pc is stuck in black screen while reseting.: I decided to reset my computer by clicking on the option 'remove files and clean the drive windows 10'the "getting a few things ready" blue box reached 100%, and after that the computer went into a black screen. It has been that way for over 5 hours now. What should i do?...
  7. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  8. Pc stuck on black loading screen

Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  9. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor: Hello There Everyone. I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work. Steps i did *i tried to startup repair on advance menu *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)...