Windows 10: My pc is stuck in an infinite restart loop. Need help!

Discus and support My pc is stuck in an infinite restart loop. Need help! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 11 asus prebuilt pc has started restarting constantly and being unable to start up. This happened after I had a memory overload issue with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mgchecked, Nov 21, 2022.

1. mgchecked Win User

My pc is stuck in an infinite restart loop. Need help!

My windows 11 asus prebuilt pc has started restarting constantly and being unable to start up. This happened after I had a memory overload issue with UE4 conpling a project. After also installing windows SDK and hard restarted my pc to fix it. It then kept saying “updates are underway” then went to restarting. And everything I have tried to fix this has not worked. https://youtu.be/jtIoZ-fWrYMHere is the video of the problem

:)

mgchecked, Nov 21, 2022
  2. 0nly0reoo Win User

Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely.
    When my pc restarted to install windows it says " Cannot reinstall Windows in Safe Mode. Restart to continue. "

Now it's stuck in an infinite loop of restarting with the same message. What Should i do?

0nly0reoo, Nov 21, 2022
  3. Windows 10 infinite update and restart loop

This has been a problem for a while now. My laptop is stuck in an infinite update and restart loop. This means that it tries to install updates (without letting me log in) fails, and restarts. After it restarts, it repeats the process. Can anyone help
    with this?

AidenCanady08, Nov 21, 2022
  4. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

Thema:

1. My pc is stuck in an infinite restart loop. Need help! - Similar Threads - stuck infinite restart

2. Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?: So basically about a year and a half ago I believe I was playing fortnite then my pc just turned off, and wouldn’t load back into windows. It always went to startup repair or whatever, I watched plenty of videos and tried to automatic repair and everything, even using the...
  3. Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?: So basically about a year and a half ago I believe I was playing fortnite then my pc just turned off, and wouldn’t load back into windows. It always went to startup repair or whatever, I watched plenty of videos and tried to automatic repair and everything, even using the...
  4. Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  6. My pc is stuck in an infinite restart loop. Need help!

My pc is stuck in an infinite restart loop. Need help!: My windows 11 asus prebuilt pc has started restarting constantly and being unable to start up. This happened after I had a memory overload issue with UE4 conpling a project. After also installing windows SDK and hard restarted my pc to fix it. It then kept saying “updates are...
  7. My new pc is stuck on a restart loop and need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new pc is stuck on a restart loop and need help: Hello I have built my new pc, after I plugged in my usb with windows installer tool my pc crashed when trying to install windows and at around the 4th time trying when I turned it back on instead of showing me the installer menu it crashed and restarted again but now its on a...
  8. My new pc is stuck on a restart loop and need help

My new pc is stuck on a restart loop and need help: Hello I have built my new pc, after I plugged in my usb with windows installer tool my pc crashed when trying to install windows and at around the 4th time trying when I turned it back on instead of showing me the installer menu it crashed and restarted again but now its on a...
  9. My new pc is stuck on a restart loop and need help

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...