Windows 10: my pc is stuck in an installation loop

Discus and support my pc is stuck in an installation loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i tried installing windows 7 from a bootable usb drive from windows 10, but now i am stuck in this loop of being unable to repair my pc and when i try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by harryfreeland, May 11, 2021.

1. my pc is stuck in an installation loop

i tried installing windows 7 from a bootable usb drive from windows 10, but now i am stuck in this loop of being unable to repair my pc and when i try restore my pc to an earlier system imagine it says there’s a file missing error code 0x80070002 i’m not bothered about losing my files, i just want to be able to use my computer, can someone suggest what to do next

:)

harryfreeland, May 11, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 11, 2021
  3. dizatt Win User
    PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    my pc is stuck in an installation loop [​IMG]

dizatt, May 11, 2021
  4. my pc is stuck in an installation loop

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 11, 2021
Thema:

my pc is stuck in an installation loop

1. my pc is stuck in an installation loop - Similar Threads - stuck installation loop

2. My PC is stuck in a boot loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is stuck in a boot loop.: Since updating to windows 11 it has caused me issues to I reverted back to windows 10, since this it has not booted once, it's just an endless loop of booting and blue screen, it doesn't even get as far as the windows symbol in order to get safe boot.Please help, at this rate...
  3. My PC is stuck in a boot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is stuck in a boot loop.: Since updating to windows 11 it has caused me issues to I reverted back to windows 10, since this it has not booted once, it's just an endless loop of booting and blue screen, it doesn't even get as far as the windows symbol in order to get safe boot.Please help, at this rate...
  4. PC stuck in loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in loop: Pc stuck in loop. Trying to restore using troubleshooting guide but our administration password is not working. Need help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-in-loop/66501492-1261-4305-b9ed-4ed6cafe8fd1
  5. PC stuck in loop

PC stuck in loop: Pc stuck in loop. Trying to restore using troubleshooting guide but our administration password is not working. Need help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-in-loop/66501492-1261-4305-b9ed-4ed6cafe8fd1
  6. PC stuck in loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My PC is stuck is restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is stuck is restart loop.: Hi Team,My PC is stuck in a restart loop, and I lost the windows CD that I got while purchasing the PC.Please help me out with how to reboot it.Just for information, I got windows 8 when I bought my laptop after then it got upgraded to windows 10....
  8. My PC is stuck is restart loop.

My PC is stuck is restart loop.: Hi Team,My PC is stuck in a restart loop, and I lost the windows CD that I got while purchasing the PC.Please help me out with how to reboot it.Just for information, I got windows 8 when I bought my laptop after then it got upgraded to windows 10....
  9. My PC is stuck is restart loop.

10. My PC is stuck in a recovery loop

My PC is stuck in a recovery loop: My PC is stuck in a recovery loop. I have tried to wipe it and boot it from a Windows usb and disk and tried wiping the hard drive using someone else computer and only 200gb shows instead of 3tb...