Windows 10: My PC is stuck in startup

Discus and support My PC is stuck in startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The screen says "Fixing (E:) Stage 1:... ... Total 9%" after automatic repair but takes forever (ETA:182:05:04 and increasing). I also tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nithy98, Aug 13, 2020.

1. My PC is stuck in startup

The screen says "Fixing (EMy PC is stuck in startup :) Stage 1:... ... Total 9%" after automatic repair but takes forever (ETA:182:05:04 and increasing). I also tried the MediaCreationTool but that only results in a infinite purple screen My PC is stuck in startup :( What can i do? Or what part of my PC needs replacement?

submitted by /u/Nithy98
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nithy98, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 5, 2020
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Sep 5, 2020
  4. My PC is stuck in startup

Stuck on loading screen after startup

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to perform Startup Repair and check if it helps.

• On a working PC go to the Microsoft software download website and
      create Windows 10 installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

My PC is stuck in startup

1. My PC is stuck in startup - Similar Threads - stuck startup

2. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....: please help. i am stuck with error 0xc0000098 screen. only other place i can visit is startup menu. bios,boot ect. would help if i could check proper settings. thanks...
  3. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....: please help. i am stuck with error 0xc0000098 screen. only other place i can visit is startup menu. bios,boot ect. would help if i could check proper settings. thanks...
  4. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Error code 0xc0000142 blue screen of death loop stuck in advanced startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc0000142 blue screen of death loop stuck in advanced startup: Hi I have a Dell laptop running Windows 11, recently I was experiencing an error on Microsoft edge of overflowed stack files, and it wouldn't load new tabs, so I went in the windows security app and added a program "msedge.exe" and I turned on the ACG "arbitrary code guard"...
  6. Error code 0xc0000142 blue screen of death loop stuck in advanced startup

Error code 0xc0000142 blue screen of death loop stuck in advanced startup: Hi I have a Dell laptop running Windows 11, recently I was experiencing an error on Microsoft edge of overflowed stack files, and it wouldn't load new tabs, so I went in the windows security app and added a program "msedge.exe" and I turned on the ACG "arbitrary code guard"...
  7. Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes: I bought a Lenovo Legion y540 laptop and it had only nvidia gpu, no intagrated graphics card. I was using the laptop very well, but yesterday when I opened my laptop I saw that uhd 630 intagrated graphics card installed by its own. I didn't care first times, but I restarted...
  8. Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes

Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes: I bought a Lenovo Legion y540 laptop and it had only nvidia gpu, no intagrated graphics card. I was using the laptop very well, but yesterday when I opened my laptop I saw that uhd 630 intagrated graphics card installed by its own. I didn't care first times, but I restarted...
  9. Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Laptop got stuck startup page and can not repaired and reset without password safe mode...

Laptop got stuck startup page and can not repaired and reset without password safe mode...:     My hp pavillion windows 10 got stuck at stuck in the startup page also not showing pin option so I tried to auto reset it but it always says incorrect password I also changed my password with new one with my mobile and connect laptop with internet but still it is not...