Windows 10: My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is...

Discus and support My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc was slow, and so i tried to restart it. I was stuck in the windows logo, and pressed the shutdown button and got the same result, did again to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Miguel Felizardo, Nov 17, 2022.

1. My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is...

My pc was slow, and so i tried to restart it. I was stuck in the windows logo, and pressed the shutdown button and got the same result, did again to go to the repair tool, and now i get a black screen with a big cursor.

:)

Miguel Felizardo, Nov 17, 2022

2. Stuck on automatic repair loop

Hi Gurupad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have stuck on automatic repair loop after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After installing Windows 10, perform an Automatic Repair.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 17, 2022
  3. Automatic Repair stucks on windows 10

Hi Matthew,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try repairing the system using Windows 10 installation media and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download Windows 10 from the below link and create media creation tool: Refer the below link,

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After creating the tool perform a Startup Repair.

I would like to inform that, if your Windows 10 is not able to boot or startup, Startup Repair will come into action and try to diagnose and fix the issue. It will scan system files, registry settings, configuration settings and more and try
    to fix the problem on its own, automatically.

Perform the Startup repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click Startup repair.

Hope this information helps to resolve and makes your computer to work fine.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Nov 17, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is...

Windows 10 stuck in an automatic repair loop

Hello James,

I understand that your PC is stuck in Automatic repair loop. I’ll certainly help you with this.

• Are you getting any error message or error code?
    I suggest you to download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation Tool and then perform Automatic Repair.

Open the following link to download Windows 10 ISO Media

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Note: Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool
    " in the above article for creating the tool.

Startup Repair is a Windows recovery tool that can fix certain system problems that might prevent Windows from starting. Startup Repair scans your computer for the problem and then tries to fix it so your computer can start correctly. Run Startup
    repair and check.

Follow the below given steps to perform Startup repair.

a) After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

b) Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

c) Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

d) Select Troubleshoot from Choose an option screen.

e) Click advanced options in Troubleshoot screen.

f) Select Startup repair and follow the wizard to perform Automatic repair.

Hope this helps you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Arul_D, Nov 17, 2022
Thema:

My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is...

1. My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is... - Similar Threads - stuck logo opens

2. Windows 11 gets stuck on msi logo while booting. When restarted gets inro automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 gets stuck on msi logo while booting. When restarted gets inro automatic repair...: So i have got a MSI Bravo 15 B5DD laptop. Recently i am facing this problem in which when i start my windows 11 laptop first it shows the msi logo as usual with the loading circle which freezes , so i tried force shutting down by pressing the power button and booting again ,...
  3. Windows 11 gets stuck on msi logo while booting. When restarted gets inro automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 gets stuck on msi logo while booting. When restarted gets inro automatic repair...: So i have got a MSI Bravo 15 B5DD laptop. Recently i am facing this problem in which when i start my windows 11 laptop first it shows the msi logo as usual with the loading circle which freezes , so i tried force shutting down by pressing the power button and booting again ,...
  4. Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?: i also don't have an administrative account to use command promt or anything else but windows is stuck in recovery and all it says it is “automatic repair couldnt repair your PC” “Log file F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” is all it says and its been stuck like...
  5. When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i...: When i try to turn my pc on, i get stucked in the windows logo. I tried to go to the repair tool, but after the message saying that it's preparing the automatic repair tool, all i get is a black screen with a big cursor...
  6. When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i...: When i try to turn my pc on, i get stucked in the windows logo. I tried to go to the repair tool, but after the message saying that it's preparing the automatic repair tool, all i get is a black screen with a big cursor...
  7. When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i...

8. My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is...: My pc was slow, and so i tried to restart it. I was stuck in the windows logo, and pressed the shutdown button and got the same result, did again to go to the repair tool, and now i get a black screen with a big cursor....
  9. My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is...

My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is...: My pc was slow, and so i tried to restart it. I was stuck in the windows logo, and pressed the shutdown button and got the same result, did again to go to the repair tool, and now i get a black screen with a big cursor....
  10. PC Stuck on Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck on Automatic Repair: Hi, I am using Fujitsu Workstation with windows 10 64 bit. i am facing an issue as my system is stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" for 2 days now.Tried[IMG] the system a couple of time but nothing happens. Attached the error snapshot. Please suggest....