Windows 10: My pc is stuck in this loop after during a factory reset, Idk what to do.

Discus and support My pc is stuck in this loop after during a factory reset, Idk what to do. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Murulo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m37wkh/my_pc_is_stuck_in_this_loop_after_during_a/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Murulo, Mar 11, 2021.

1. /u/Murulo Win User

My pc is stuck in this loop after during a factory reset, Idk what to do.

/u/Murulo, Mar 11, 2021
  2. Corvs Win User

Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Thanks, I can look at that now I'm on a laptop. Here was the screen tapping F11:

My pc is stuck in this loop after during a factory reset, Idk what to do. [​IMG]

and this was the system before restoring it:

My pc is stuck in this loop after during a factory reset, Idk what to do. [​IMG]

Corvs, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Corvs Win User
    Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Product: Pavillion 550-103na
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

So after having an absolute nightmare not being allowed to factory reset, I finally managed to get it to do it by selecting only drives with Windows installed instead of all drives. It seemed to reset OK. But it got worse, now I start the PC, it gets the black screen and the HP logo, it then goes to a blue screen asking for location, click next, it says error and needs an update, click next to connect to WiFi as instructed and it restarts itself and loops back to the first screen asking for location. I don't have an external drive or anything, what can I do to get this set up again? It was bought in 2107 but barely used, it's practically brand new from lack of use so I just don't understand the problem.

Corvs, Mar 11, 2021
  4. My pc is stuck in this loop after during a factory reset, Idk what to do.

Factory reset your PC

I'm unable to factory reset my PC, and am currently stuck in a loop that keeps bringing me back to a BIOS screen. How can I factory reset it?

SamuelHoetama, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

My pc is stuck in this loop after during a factory reset, Idk what to do.

1. My pc is stuck in this loop after during a factory reset, Idk what to do. - Similar Threads - stuck loop during

2. Stuck in boot loop after update and factory data reset what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop after update and factory data reset what to do?: After an update my pc got stuck in a boot loop but before looking into it I just reset the whole thing and deleted all my files and it’s still stuck in a boot loop what should I do ? I’ve bought a new graphics card and ram and that didn’t solve anything...
  3. Stuck in boot loop after update and factory data reset what to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in boot loop after update and factory data reset what to do?: After an update my pc got stuck in a boot loop but before looking into it I just reset the whole thing and deleted all my files and it’s still stuck in a boot loop what should I do ? I’ve bought a new graphics card and ram and that didn’t solve anything...
  4. Stuck in infinite BSOD loop after a crash during factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in infinite BSOD loop after a crash during factory reset: As title says, my laptop, an Acer Nitro 5, crashed during a factory reset reinstalling windows 10 and has since then been stuck in a BSOD loop where i can't even boot up in safe mode.I've been getting three errors and couldn't find a way to fix any of them, help would be much...
  5. Stuck in infinite BSOD loop after a crash during factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in infinite BSOD loop after a crash during factory reset: As title says, my laptop, an Acer Nitro 5, crashed during a factory reset reinstalling windows 10 and has since then been stuck in a BSOD loop where i can't even boot up in safe mode.I've been getting three errors and couldn't find a way to fix any of them, help would be much...
  6. Stuck in infinite BSOD loop after a crash during factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. What's happening to my PC during factory reset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's happening to my PC during factory reset?: Hey y'all, I have a regular Dell laptop using Windows 10 connected to a computer monitor. I initiated a factory reset, but I did it through Windows itself and not the bios. I clicked on Start, went to System Recovery, and launched the reset tool. I picked Fully Clean The...
  8. After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop: Hello! My computer was encountering some issues so I decided to factory reset it, to make sure that I could properly install everything I needed to help it run optimally. I stuck in my USB with Windows 10 Home on it and I effectively restored the computer to its factory...
  9. Stuck in loop after Factory Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in loop after Factory Reset: So I went ahead and factory reset after not using the PC in a while, and it being slow when I last used it about a year or so ago. It is a Dell Inspiron 3252. Now my issue is the loop I'm stuck in. It first prompts me with the "Hi there" screen, asking me to set up country...
  10. Stuck during factory reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck during factory reset.: So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours. 9964