Windows 10: My pc is stuck in this recovery mode, pls tell step by step how do i repair it and how to...

Discus and support My pc is stuck in this recovery mode, pls tell step by step how do i repair it and how to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-in-this-recovery-mode-pls-tell-step/7088f876-d668-4c4b-87ec-210c0eeb5bcf Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DEVANSH KAPOOR2, Apr 1, 2023.

1. My pc is stuck in this recovery mode, pls tell step by step how do i repair it and how to...

Pls help me

:)

DEVANSH KAPOOR2, Apr 1, 2023

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 1, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Apr 1, 2023
  4. bruinator Win User

My pc is stuck in this recovery mode, pls tell step by step how do i repair it and how to...

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

My pc is stuck in this recovery mode, pls tell step by step how do i repair it and how to...

1. My pc is stuck in this recovery mode, pls tell step by step how do i repair it and how to... - Similar Threads - stuck recovery mode

2. How do I bypass/not do this step?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I bypass/not do this step?: I just fully reset my PC, and after I get to the “choose layout” menu, it says, “Let’s set things up for your work or school account”. This has never happened before, so there is nothing I can do. There is no way I can bypass it, I’m just stuck on this screen, and can’t...
  3. How do I bypass/not do this step?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I bypass/not do this step?: I just fully reset my PC, and after I get to the “choose layout” menu, it says, “Let’s set things up for your work or school account”. This has never happened before, so there is nothing I can do. There is no way I can bypass it, I’m just stuck on this screen, and can’t...
  4. My pc is stuck in this recovery mode, pls tell step by step how do i repair it and how to...

My pc is stuck in this recovery mode, pls tell step by step how do i repair it and how to...: Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-in-this-recovery-mode-pls-tell-step/7088f876-d668-4c4b-87ec-210c0eeb5bcf
  5. How do i create a Ethernet connection in Windows 11 Pro step by step ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i create a Ethernet connection in Windows 11 Pro step by step ?: I got a Windows 11 Pro and i don't know how to make a New Ethernet Connection in this Windows can you help, step by step with ip and all the stufs . Tnx a lot Microsoft....
  6. How do i create a Ethernet connection in Windows 11 Pro step by step ?

How do i create a Ethernet connection in Windows 11 Pro step by step ?: I got a Windows 11 Pro and i don't know how to make a New Ethernet Connection in this Windows can you help, step by step with ip and all the stufs . Tnx a lot Microsoft....
  7. How to Migrate Exchange to Office 365: Step by Step

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Migrate Exchange to Office 365: Step by Step: This full step-by-step guide is available as a PDF. Please click here to download! If you are planning an Exchange to Office 365 migration, then it can be quite confusing to understand the steps you need to take and in which order. In this article, well walk through the...
  8. this is showing up. please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step.

in Windows 10 Customization
    this is showing up. please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step.: please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-showing-up-please-tell-me-what-this-is-and/fd0aa63c-fe7f-43db-8b32-806f7fb3d972
  9. How do I change my 2-Step Verification?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I change my 2-Step Verification?: In the past, when I logged into Gmail, the 2-Step Verification page came up & I used the Google Authenticator App (on my phone) to get my code & then I was let into my account. But for the last few weeks, when I log into Gmail, a code is automatically sent to my phone & I do...
  10. Can anyone please provide me with some step/step steps telling me how to get to the X410...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone please provide me with some step/step steps telling me how to get to the X410...: Can anyone please provide me with some step/step steps telling me how to get to the X410 GUI that I paid for from the Penguin command line that I also paid for?...