Windows 10: My PC is stuck in VR mode, i can’t do anything, please help!

Discus and support My PC is stuck in VR mode, i can’t do anything, please help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please help me submitted by /u/M0TH3R-L4ND [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/M0TH3R-L4ND, Jul 15, 2020.

1. My PC is stuck in VR mode, i can’t do anything, please help!

/u/M0TH3R-L4ND, Jul 15, 2020

2. Stuck in diagnostic mode, PIN # not accepted, please help

I had no issues with my computer prior. I simply was following some online suggestions for ways to reduce lag in an online game we like to play. The suggestion was to turn diagnostic mode on, which I did. I shut my computer off and when I turned it back on and entered my PIN # it said it was incorrect, yet, it is indeed correct. This started a week worth of nonstop research on how to undo this mess. I can hold the shift key down while restarting my computer and I get a blue screen where I have several options. I have tried restarting my computer to previous version, does not work. I have gone to troubleshooting, advance, options and I get to the point that I can see a list of options like safe mode and etc. but cannot click on any options in the list, instead it says restart computer to get me to those options which when I restart takes me right back to the Windows login screen. I tried to pull up command prompt and it asks for my PIN # which it will not accept. I click on forgot password and it restarts PC and takes me right back to the windows login screen where my PIN is still not accepted. I try to get to safe mode, it asks for the user account and then the PIN # that again, it will not accept. I have turned the PC on and off 3 times to start the auto repair and it just takes me to the same screen as holding down the shift key when restarting. I don't know what else to do, I cannot get to safe mode because it requires a PIN # that it does not accept, I cannot get into command prompt because it requires a PIN # that again says is incorrect, I cannot get anywhere with any of the online options or directions I see that works for many people. WHAT DO I DO? Any help or suggestions??

thytaysmom, Jul 15, 2020
  3. No admin account in Recovery mode, can’t get to PC to activate it

Hello,

I can’t get to my computer. When I login with my Microsoft account it can’t get to my profile. It blinks permanently. I can’t do anything. I went to Recover mode, but I can’t do anything because it’s not my Admin account. Is there a way to repair my PC?
    How Can I activate my local admin accont since I can’t get to my profile?

Thanks

SlobodanBrcerevic, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

My PC is stuck in VR mode, i can’t do anything, please help!

I stuck in airplane mode, needfsome help

Hi Joey,

There are a lot of possible causes why your laptop/computer was stuck on airplane mode. To isolate the issue, we
    have some questions for you:

• When did this matter start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have checked if your drivers are updated?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connection

After running the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and the issue still persists, kindly run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    to check for any hardware issues and fix it automatically. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

My PC is stuck in VR mode, i can’t do anything, please help!

1. My PC is stuck in VR mode, i can’t do anything, please help! - Similar Threads - stuck mode can’t

2. My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything: So before everything went wrong I clicked on power button to turn off my laptop and clicked on it again so it could restart because my laptop was laggy and stuff and when I started it said starting automatic repair and it took me into choose and option and every time I click...
  3. My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything: So before everything went wrong I clicked on power button to turn off my laptop and clicked on it again so it could restart because my laptop was laggy and stuff and when I started it said starting automatic repair and it took me into choose and option and every time I click...
  4. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I can’t download anything!: Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the...
  5. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I can’t download anything!: Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the...
  6. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I can't do anything (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't do anything (Please Help): So, I can't install anything from the Microsoft Store, I cant download new updates (My system Version is 1903) I can't update my drivers, I cant run applications that were downloaded thru the Microsoft Store, I cant run wsreset.exe or any super-tools like that, diagnostics...
  8. I can’t do anything in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t do anything in my laptop: [IMG]I am running a Windows 10 laptop. One time, it randomly crashed and it sent me to a blue screen that told me that an error occured and to wait for windows to reboot. So i waited until it was done, but when i signed in i cannot find my apps. I cannot right click, i...
  9. My windows 10 is stuck, not connected to the internet and I can't do anything, please help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 is stuck, not connected to the internet and I can't do anything, please help...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cliqains [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3nspi/my_windows_10_is_stuck_not_connected_to_the/
  10. Stuck in Safe Mode no Internet can’t do anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck in Safe Mode no Internet can’t do anything: Okay, so I tried to reset in safe mode because my drivers werent working correctly, but instead of asking for my pin, it asks for my password. It says that my password is wrong. Additionally restarting doesnt get me out of safe mode, safe mode with networking doesnt give me...