Windows 10: My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows

Discus and support My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a few days I have a severe problem, because my computer won't boot up no matter what. The logo of motherboard displays as always, then after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Muchjak, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Muchjak Win User

My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows

For a few days I have a severe problem, because my computer won't boot up no matter what. The logo of motherboard displays as always, then after the windows logo and a few loading "spins" my screen go black and info about no signal pops off. It stays like this forever. I have tried so far these methods: Restarting pc Command prompt Restoring to previous version this process crashes in the end for some reasonUpdating BIOS Uninstalling GPU drivers Reinstalling whole OSUnpluging all other devicesChanging to Normal boot instead of quick bootGoing to safe mode helps, but when I finally goes to "n

:)

Muchjak, Apr 12, 2022
  2. bdxoul Win User

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Apr 12, 2022
  3. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen.

The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging in and the desktop loading).

Sometimes I get all the way through to the desktop loading, but then it goes black and stays black after that.

I had a power outage and power surge earlier today, so I don't know if that is at all responsible for this.

leftisthominid, Apr 12, 2022
  4. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksMy pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows :)

Hendry, Apr 12, 2022
Thema:

1. My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows - Similar Threads - stuck black screen

2. Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot: A program I was running crashed on open leaving me with a black screen that I couldn't interact with at all so I force restart. The computer restarts and is stuck on the black loading screen the one with the circle of dots. I have tried restarting it multiple times and have...
  3. Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot: A program I was running crashed on open leaving me with a black screen that I couldn't interact with at all so I force restart. The computer restarts and is stuck on the black loading screen the one with the circle of dots. I have tried restarting it multiple times and have...
  4. Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  6. Pc stuck on black loading screen

Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  7. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows

My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows: For a few days I have a severe problem, because my computer won't boot up no matter what. The logo of motherboard displays as always, then after the windows logo and a few loading "spins" my screen go black and info about no signal pops off. It stays like this forever. I have...
  9. My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows: For a few days I have a severe problem, because my computer won't boot up no matter what. The logo of motherboard displays as always, then after the windows logo and a few loading "spins" my screen go black and info about no signal pops off. It stays like this forever. I have...
  10. Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol: Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading symbol and its just not starting up anymore and i dont know what to do!...