Windows 10: My pc is stuck on login screen, with airplane on

Discus and support My pc is stuck on login screen, with airplane on in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Screen of my laptop is broken and now is stuck in login screen, with airplane mode, so my MS password doesnt work, I had a pin with four digits and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by duartecunha1, Apr 25, 2020.

1. My pc is stuck on login screen, with airplane on

The Screen of my laptop is broken and now is stuck in login screen, with airplane mode, so my MS password doesnt work, I had a pin with four digits and that disappeared, so I cannot enter in my pc! I have an external monitor, but every time I try to restore or scan him the external monitor doesnt show nothing, I need some help guys!!

:)

duartecunha1, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Kadir Win User

Pc stuck before login screen

I have used this pc for more then 2 years and i updated my pc to win 10 almost a year ago. So today i started my pc and it got stuck before the login screen i have to press a button to get to the login screen but it just got stuck my mouse and keyboard are working because it gives light but my cursor is stuck in the middle on the screen and its stuttering non stop i tried to restart it but it shut downs instantly and starts instantly as if it never even shut down i dont know what to do.

Kadir, Apr 25, 2020
  3. WiIfred P Win User
    WiIfred P, Apr 25, 2020
  4. My pc is stuck on login screen, with airplane on

Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

My pc is stuck on login screen, with airplane on

1. My pc is stuck on login screen, with airplane on - Similar Threads - stuck login screen

2. PC Stuck in Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck in Login Screen: I tried to change my username by using win+r control userpasswords2 didn't ask password from me, nor did I provide any and I signed out to see if it worked. Well, it seems my login screen stuck with old username and when I provide pin, it refers to password, when I type pwd...
  3. PC Stuck in Login Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck in Login Screen: I tried to change my username by using win+r control userpasswords2 didn't ask password from me, nor did I provide any and I signed out to see if it worked. Well, it seems my login screen stuck with old username and when I provide pin, it refers to password, when I type pwd...
  4. PC Stuck in Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen: Ok, so I just bought a new pc. Got it yesterday, set up the admin profile like I've done on dozens of computers over the years.. Played games for a few hours. Shutdown. Start it this morning, go to login screen. Click Sign In. And it kicks me backs to date and time screen....
  6. Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen: Ok, so I just bought a new pc. Got it yesterday, set up the admin profile like I've done on dozens of computers over the years.. Played games for a few hours. Shutdown. Start it this morning, go to login screen. Click Sign In. And it kicks me backs to date and time screen....
  7. Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. PC stuck on login screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on login screen.: I had a power outage last night and ever since I can’t log into my computer. I get to the login screen and it just freezes or it says my login name with no password or PIN prompt and that’s as far as I get. I’ve tried getting into safe mode like others have suggested but I...
  9. Stuck in airplane mode and cant login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in airplane mode and cant login: Hello :) i have a problem with windows 10 on my computer. When i try to login i get wrong password and i know its not wrong. I also am stuck to airplane mode and ive tried even resseting but it stops halfway in. Regards Thomas...
  10. Pc is stuck on Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc is stuck on Airplane Mode: We have a Fujitsu Laptop and for some reason, airplane mode is stuck. Im thinking that either its the wifi card that's disconnected or software problems. I tried many different options such as msconfig: set the boot to normal and restarting the radio management service but I...