Windows 10: My PC is stuck on the welcome loading screen (it's not showing enter password) ...

Discus and support My PC is stuck on the welcome loading screen (it's not showing enter password) ... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried resetting my window it didn't reset Start up repair didn't work system restore too It needs to restart for sfc scan... Pls help I can't format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Haarish23, Mar 6, 2021.

1. My PC is stuck on the welcome loading screen (it's not showing enter password) ...

I tried resetting my window it didn't reset Start up repair didn't work system restore too It needs to restart for sfc scan... Pls help I can't format harddisk

submitted by /u/Haarish23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Haarish23, Mar 6, 2021
  2. goosmurf Win User

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

The first suggestion is not helpful since the problem is that we have many open programs stuck behind the lock screen.

I have run into this problem and tried the On-screen keyboard but it does not help.

An additional data point is that it does not matter what password is entered.

Enter correct password -> spinner shows up, after about 30 seconds the spinner goes away and the screen remains locked.

Enter blank password (simply hit Enter) -> same behaviour as above.

The behaviour is the same whether using physical or On-screen keyboards.

goosmurf, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 stuck at lock screen, unable to enter password

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you trying to log-in using Microsoft account or local account?
    • Are you trying to enter pin or password?

Assuming that this issue might be because of keyboard, I suggest you to use on-screen keyboard from the lock screen and check if it helps.

Steps: From the lock screen, click on Ease of access and click on On-screen keyboard.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information. We will be happy to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 6, 2021
  4. My PC is stuck on the welcome loading screen (it's not showing enter password) ...

Unable to enter password in bios screen

This method takes advantage of the backdoors built by manufacturers. The default passwords for specific vendors have been available for some time.

Here's How:

1. Switch on your PC and enter a wrong password three or more times.

2. A message will display an alert that says your system is disabled or the password failed.

3. The message will also include a number. Note the number as it will help you generate the BIOS backdoor password.

4. Open the BIOS Master Password Generator page on another computer or smartphone.

My PC is stuck on the welcome loading screen (it's not showing enter password) ... HDPqme8.jpg

5. Enter the number you saw on the BIOS screen. Click the Get password button to see a list of computer models and passwords. Try the password that is for a machine closest to yours.

6. Reboot your machine to the BIOS password screen and enter the password.

You can always call up customer support and give them the number that came up on the alert screen.

FreeBooter, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

My PC is stuck on the welcome loading screen (it's not showing enter password) ...

1. My PC is stuck on the welcome loading screen (it's not showing enter password) ... - Similar Threads - stuck welcome loading

2. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  3. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  4. Welcome screen loading stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome screen loading stuck: Hey, I am stuck and can’t figure out what to do, The thing is I start my laptop Then enter my pin and It is just stuck on welcome and is just loading not starting, please help me to solve this out...
  5. Welcome screen loading stuck

Welcome screen loading stuck: Hey, I am stuck and can’t figure out what to do, The thing is I start my laptop Then enter my pin and It is just stuck on welcome and is just loading not starting, please help me to solve this out...
  6. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome: For some reason, my mom's laptop isn't wanting to go to the desktop instead, it's stuck on the loading screen "Welcome".The laptop isn't finding any wifi routers even restarted the router it's an Asus laptop. The account has no passwords which makes it hard for me to click...
  7. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome: For some reason, my mom's laptop isn't wanting to go to the desktop instead, it's stuck on the loading screen "Welcome".The laptop isn't finding any wifi routers even restarted the router it's an Asus laptop. The account has no passwords which makes it hard for me to click...
  8. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC Stuck on enter password screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Stuck on enter password screen...: So I have no idea what my password is as I always use a pin, but for some reason windows asked for my password... I tried Microsoft password, but I think this is a local password as that did not work. How do I get off the screen?! Thanks in advance submitted by...
  10. Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop. Whenever I attempt to login, the screen loads up fine, but when I enter my password, it gets stuck on the loading screen where it says "welcome" and never loads. I've tried restarting many times, and have tried using the...