Windows 10: My pc is stuck on welcome screen after login

Discus and support My pc is stuck on welcome screen after login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i just got a new gpu/32gb ram max recommened/650W psu. My motherboard is H110M PRO VD PLUS by msi. Ive plugged every plug in properly, and done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Baros243455, Sep 16, 2020.

1. My pc is stuck on welcome screen after login

So i just got a new gpu/32gb ram max recommened/650W psu. My motherboard is H110M PRO VD PLUS by msi. Ive plugged every plug in properly, and done multiple checks to ensure that it wasnt my ignorance. The pc does turn on, but it goes straight to the windows homescreen, where it allows me to sign in or turn the system off. I go to sign in, i put in my password and wala 3 hours of waiting on the screen with the spinning loading and welcome text.

The pc never opens up to my desktop, what im wondering is why wont my pc load past the welcome screen? Did i put to many parts in at once, because i know sometimes windows has trouble with changing multiple parts. But i have no idea the problem, i have 2 sata ports in use btw 1 for my Disk other for Hard Drive. When i checked bootup options it had them both their but just labeled as sata devices, maybe i have them in just wrong slots but i always thought that didnt matter.

:)

Baros243455, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Kadir Win User

Pc stuck before login screen

I have used this pc for more then 2 years and i updated my pc to win 10 almost a year ago. So today i started my pc and it got stuck before the login screen i have to press a button to get to the login screen but it just got stuck my mouse and keyboard are working because it gives light but my cursor is stuck in the middle on the screen and its stuttering non stop i tried to restart it but it shut downs instantly and starts instantly as if it never even shut down i dont know what to do.

Kadir, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Sep 16, 2020
  4. My pc is stuck on welcome screen after login

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

My pc is stuck on welcome screen after login

1. My pc is stuck on welcome screen after login - Similar Threads - stuck welcome screen

2. Auto login stuck on welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto login stuck on welcome: Help i used cmd to activate administrator account but when I signed in it started setup process then when it was finally done my desktop was flashing black/grey and so was Taskbar I couldn't click on anything. Now when I boot it auto signs into administrator but gets stuck at...
  3. Auto login stuck on welcome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto login stuck on welcome: Help i used cmd to activate administrator account but when I signed in it started setup process then when it was finally done my desktop was flashing black/grey and so was Taskbar I couldn't click on anything. Now when I boot it auto signs into administrator but gets stuck at...
  4. Auto login stuck on welcome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC stuck at welcome screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC stuck at welcome screen in Windows 11: Hey, I am Prince Gupta an Entrepreneur today I kind of like having some fun with my pc I open my cabinet case remove the CMOS battery and reinserted it and start my pc it was reset the BIOS than I setup my BIOS and restarted my of while starting it loaded but after than it...
  6. My PC stuck at welcome screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC stuck at welcome screen in Windows 11: Hey, I am Prince Gupta an Entrepreneur today I kind of like having some fun with my pc I open my cabinet case remove the CMOS battery and reinserted it and start my pc it was reset the BIOS than I setup my BIOS and restarted my of while starting it loaded but after than it...
  7. Pc stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on welcome screen: I formated my pc and now when i turn it on its stuck on the welcome screen. Its been like this for more than an hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-welcome-screen/c5cc6719-243d-4cad-9fd6-a29692b4b53e
  8. Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt: Operating System==================Windows 10, I don’t think I did the most recent May 2021 update though.==================Ryzen 7 3700x CPUDescription of problem==================When I turn on my computer, I see the motherboard loading screen but the welcome screen appears...
  9. Stuck on welcome screen after password login or stuck on please wait before password login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on welcome screen after password login or stuck on please wait before password login: Just started happening after I restarted. No clue of what to do, tried scannow nothing tried deleting a ubisoft launcher. Nothing. submitted by /u/mixedmediums [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 stuck at the login/welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck at the login/welcome screen: Hello, So yesterday I was reading some article from the NY Times (my navigator is Chrome), when out of the blue I get the spinning cursor. After 10 minutes, it wouldn't go away. So I decided to force shutdown my PC. I start it up again, and to my surprise, I can't get...