Windows 10: My pc is stuck with a grey screen before loading up to lockscreen

Discus and support My pc is stuck with a grey screen before loading up to lockscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I recently got a theme for my windows that chnaged a whole bunch of aspects of the appearance including the look of folders and icons.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThotholaniTembo, Jul 2, 2020.

1. My pc is stuck with a grey screen before loading up to lockscreen

Hi everyone,

I recently got a theme for my windows that chnaged a whole bunch of aspects of the appearance including the look of folders and icons. However when i tried to switch the theme to a different one, my screen went grey. I force restarted my laptop and that grey colour is persisting. Is there anyway to get my pc looking normal again. I can't use it as the whole screen is grey the grey is reminiscent of the light grey theme Microsoft offers. Kindly assist.

NOTE: I can see the mouse and it can move but the rest of the screen is that light grey windows colour.

:)

ThotholaniTembo, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Amitk Win User

Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Stuck on lockscreen

Hi,

To better assist you with the issue, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue happen?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to encountering the issue?
    • If possible, please provide us a screenshot of your login screen.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jul 2, 2020
  4. bdxoul Win User

My pc is stuck with a grey screen before loading up to lockscreen

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

My pc is stuck with a grey screen before loading up to lockscreen

1. My pc is stuck with a grey screen before loading up to lockscreen - Similar Threads - stuck grey screen

2. grey screen before login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    grey screen before login: so for some reason for the past few days probably after the latest windows update every time i turn on my pc after the windows loading and before the login screen i get a grey screen it does not affect anything and it goes away after 5-10 seconds and windows starts normally...
  3. grey screen before login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    grey screen before login: so for some reason for the past few days probably after the latest windows update every time i turn on my pc after the windows loading and before the login screen i get a grey screen it does not affect anything and it goes away after 5-10 seconds and windows starts normally...
  4. grey screen before login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  6. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  7. Pc stuck on loading up screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc stuck on loading up screen: Hi since yesterday I restarted my pc after downloading valorant as it requires a system restart after dowloading I pressed the restart button and it then said your pc ran into some problems and before noticing I just pressed the restart button after this my pc kept loading...
  8. Stuck on Windows loading screen before installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on Windows loading screen before installation: I built a PC , all new parts. Everything turns on but after Aorus menu pops up I get stuck on black screen with Windows icon and spinning dots. I Downloaded windows onto two different 16gb 3.0 flash drive yet nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Specs Aorus...
  9. Lockscreen preview is stuck on load.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen preview is stuck on load.: [ATTACH]This happens to whichever image i select and only windows spotlight seems to work. What could be the solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-preview-is-stuck-on-load/c8534cb5-a3e3-4dc6-99fc-f55662b764cb
  10. Pc stuck before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc stuck before login screen: I have used this pc for more then 2 years and i updated my pc to win 10 almost a year ago. So today i started my pc and it got stuck before the login screen i have to press a button to get to the login screen but it just got stuck my mouse and keyboard are working because it...