Windows 10: My PC is suddenly freezing

Discus and support My PC is suddenly freezing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey guys, my pc is getting weird and sudden freezes, mostly while I'm playing games like (CS:GO) or watching youtube. it's so annoying it freezes for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sa963mi, Jan 6, 2020.

1. My PC is suddenly freezing

hey guys, my pc is getting weird and sudden freezes, mostly while I'm playing games like (CS:GO) or watching youtube.

it's so annoying it freezes for like 2 or 3 seconds

any fix for this thing ? thanks!

submitted by /u/Sa963mi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sa963mi, Jan 6, 2020

2. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Jan 6, 2020
  3. wifi connection freezes the screen

Hello,

User profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are having system performance issues in Windows 10. To troubleshoot this problem with your computer suddenly freezes after browsing the internet for several minutes, we suggest that you create
    a new user account on your computer and see if the same issue will occur on a different user profile. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Accounts > Family & other people >Add someone else to this PC.
    • Enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 6, 2020
  4. My PC is suddenly freezing

pc 'hangs' or freezes randomly

While in use suddenly nothing responds to mouse or keyboard for long minutes, then starts up again ok for a few minutes. Have tried all usual restart/etc. online suggestions without luck.

Have found in Task Manager - Processes - there are listed 4 'Suspended" items, Could they be the culprits causing the 'hang or freeze'.

Can't determine exactly what the suspended are so am hesitant to 'End Task' them.

klaro 1590, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

My PC is suddenly freezing

1. My PC is suddenly freezing - Similar Threads - suddenly freezing

2. Sudden Black Screen and Freeze / Windows Kernel Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Black Screen and Freeze / Windows Kernel Power Event ID 41: Hello,My laptop is Hp Pavilion Gaming Laptop. The OS is Windows 11 with the latest updated version. The issue started few days ago where my laptop while using suddenly goes full black screen and i don't have control over it. I have to manually restart to get it to working....
  3. Sudden Black Screen and Freeze / Windows Kernel Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden Black Screen and Freeze / Windows Kernel Power Event ID 41: Hello,My laptop is Hp Pavilion Gaming Laptop. The OS is Windows 11 with the latest updated version. The issue started few days ago where my laptop while using suddenly goes full black screen and i don't have control over it. I have to manually restart to get it to working....
  4. Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...: System: i7700K CPU 4.20GHz 32GB Ram MSI z270 Gaming M7 RTX 2080ti 3.120TB1TB m.2 x 3 + 120gb ssd Windows 10 Home 22H2 Dual monitors 2k - 35, 27Brief overview of issues. First crash instance occurred Sunday evening during a game of Apex where the screen froze up and generated...
  5. Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...

Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...: System: i7700K CPU 4.20GHz 32GB Ram MSI z270 Gaming M7 RTX 2080ti 3.120TB1TB m.2 x 3 + 120gb ssd Windows 10 Home 22H2 Dual monitors 2k - 35, 27Brief overview of issues. First crash instance occurred Sunday evening during a game of Apex where the screen froze up and generated...
  6. Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. win 11 suddenly freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 suddenly freeze and reboot: I have a problem with my brand new Acer Aspire 5 a515 45gfrom time to another win 11 freezes and reboot without the restart page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-suddenly-freeze-and-reboot/11ddb99d-8825-4481-bf4c-a87f87f039ab
  8. win 11 suddenly freeze and reboot

win 11 suddenly freeze and reboot: I have a problem with my brand new Acer Aspire 5 a515 45gfrom time to another win 11 freezes and reboot without the restart page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-suddenly-freeze-and-reboot/11ddb99d-8825-4481-bf4c-a87f87f039ab
  9. Laptop suddenly freezes with blank random color screen when running in battery

Laptop suddenly freezes with blank random color screen when running in battery: It usually seems to happen when RAM or CPU usage becomes higher regardless of battery charge happened when battery is around 70% as well as 35%. The only way I can resume is by force shutdown & restart keeping it plugged in. Battery life doesn't seem to have reduced. I have...
  10. Laptop suddenly freezes with blank random color screen when running in battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop suddenly freezes with blank random color screen when running in battery: It usually seems to happen when RAM or CPU usage becomes higher regardless of battery charge happened when battery is around 70% as well as 35%. The only way I can resume is by force shutdown & restart keeping it plugged in. Battery life doesn't seem to have reduced. I have...