Windows 10: My pc is suddenly slow

Discus and support My pc is suddenly slow in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sorry if my english is bad, its not my fisrt lenguage, but anyways, today i booted up my pc and noticed thats its extremely slow, to the point i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/capefeather, Nov 18, 2019.

1. My pc is suddenly slow

Sorry if my english is bad, its not my fisrt lenguage, but anyways, today i booted up my pc and noticed thats its extremely slow, to the point i can barelly open something, and also when i open task manager it says its only using 22% of my cpu, if someone could help me id apreciate it

submitted by /u/capefeather
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/capefeather, Nov 18, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Nov 18, 2019
  3. zinou Win User
    PC suddenly became dangerously slow!

I don't have enough time to analyze the boot trace now, but at first glance your problem is related to your second disk (HDD).

Does your HDD contains systems files? When you unplug it does your system boot correctly ?

I'll look indepth to the boot trace this evening;

My pc is suddenly slow [​IMG]

zinou, Nov 18, 2019
  4. My pc is suddenly slow

My laptop is slow and is not responding to the commands quickly.

Hello Lokesh,

Whether your PC has gradually become slower or it suddenly stop for a few minutes, there could be a few reasons for that slowness. Try the troubleshooting steps in this article:
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10 to help make your Windows 10 PC run better.

Note: The troubleshooting steps are listed in order. If the steps do not work, continue with the next step.

We'll wait for the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

My pc is suddenly slow

1. My pc is suddenly slow - Similar Threads - suddenly slow

2. My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly: Hello,I have a lenovo laptop and it has been working like a butterreally good ever since I bought it. I work on the laptop for 7-8 hours a day. But since last one week, my laptop has suddenly slowed down and hangs every five minutes.Last week, I visited a few adult websites...
  3. My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly: Hello,I have a lenovo laptop and it has been working like a butterreally good ever since I bought it. I work on the laptop for 7-8 hours a day. But since last one week, my laptop has suddenly slowed down and hangs every five minutes.Last week, I visited a few adult websites...
  4. My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance: About 2-3 days ago, I've got too many complaints from users in my organization about the sudden slow performance of the new Lenovo computers Desktops & Laptops operating windows 11 version 23H2.I investigated this issue to find if any update could affect such performance...
  6. Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance

Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance: About 2-3 days ago, I've got too many complaints from users in my organization about the sudden slow performance of the new Lenovo computers Desktops & Laptops operating windows 11 version 23H2.I investigated this issue to find if any update could affect such performance...
  7. My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has suddenly gone really slow.: My laptop was working fine till 2 weeks ago when it suddenly started taking 5 mins to start up and let me log in. It then loads my desktop but then nothing happens when I click on the windows Icon or any of my applications. Do you know what might have caused this?...
  8. My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

My computer has suddenly gone really slow.: My laptop was working fine till 2 weeks ago when it suddenly started taking 5 mins to start up and let me log in. It then loads my desktop but then nothing happens when I click on the windows Icon or any of my applications. Do you know what might have caused this?...
  9. My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 suddenly slows down and blue screens

Windows 11 suddenly slows down and blue screens: Hello, for the past few days I've been having some trouble with my computer and I'm not sure how to approach the issue. I'll describe it best I can, but it suddenly would slow down when I'm doing something, usually playing a game or just sitting in discord. It has gotten to...