Windows 10: My PC is turning off so quickly... (Windows 10)

Discus and support My PC is turning off so quickly... (Windows 10) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So today when I turned on my PC I noticed that my whole windows is in my native language, (I managed to switch it to english like a 5 months ago) so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Majo612, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Majo612 Win User

My PC is turning off so quickly... (Windows 10)

So today when I turned on my PC I noticed that my whole windows is in my native language, (I managed to switch it to english like a 5 months ago) so I got little bit suspicious...When I tried to start a game (Rust) Easy Anti-cheat told me that I cannot start the game, so I tried it once more... then I got "Blue screen of death" then I started my PC again and I tried to uninstall and clear some things, but I suspected that my anti virus program doesnt work either... and every time I click "Shut down" my PC turn off almost immediately. And after turning it back on my whole progress is gone every thing is like nothing happend... Any solutions?

PC specs:

GTX 1070

SSD 256 GB - I got windows installed on it

HDD 1 TB

I5 8600k

*Reinstalling windows doesnt work too cuz when the PC is restarted it just forgets about whole reinstall process and it's just like nothing happend...*

:)

Majo612, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 23, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

1. My PC is turning off so quickly... (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - turning off quickly

2. IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer?: So we all know that there's a feature when we hold the power button for a few seconds your PC will shut down instantly no animations and etc is this possible to replicate with via shortcuts/in the windows OS itself....
  3. IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer?: So we all know that there's a feature when we hold the power button for a few seconds your PC will shut down instantly no animations and etc is this possible to replicate with via shortcuts/in the windows OS itself....
  4. IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dictation turns off quickly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dictation turns off quickly: Dictation function stops after a few words and won't turn on again. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dictation-turns-off-quickly/88e11cea-0d6e-4d2e-9783-54b3a70b647d
  6. Dictation turns off quickly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dictation turns off quickly: Dictation function stops after a few words and won't turn on again. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dictation-turns-off-quickly/88e11cea-0d6e-4d2e-9783-54b3a70b647d
  7. PC Randomly turns off every ten minutes or so.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Randomly turns off every ten minutes or so.: I came back from holiday and on return I was playing a game and after 15 minutes it just turns off. The RGB and fans and everything inside is still going but there is no signal coming out. I dont know what to do i checked all my connections it was fine....
  8. Stop external hard drive from turning off so quickly when connected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop external hard drive from turning off so quickly when connected.: Windows 10 Home 1909 Not sure if this is right part of the forum. Please move if it isn't. USB suspend does not seem to appear in my settings. Am I able to get these settings back or is there another way I can control the amount of time before the external hard drive turns...
  9. Turn off my PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn off my PC: When I try to turn off my computer appears the following message: There are currently no power options available. What can I do to turn off my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-my-pc/038bff1c-8d8e-4809-b402-3ff3dbd398b7
  10. Sleep mode in Windows 10 (with quick startup turned off)

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep mode in Windows 10 (with quick startup turned off): hello.. I did this turned off the "quick start" and got my startup sound *Smile.. question... why will Windows 10.. not come out of an/a Sleep mode?.. meaning... I close the lid of my laptop... (Dell XPS L1502) see the XPS light go into a sleep mode ( the xps light slowly...