Windows 10: my pc is very slow and has been for past week. I have assure product. how do i get service

Discus and support my pc is very slow and has been for past week. I have assure product. how do i get service in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having extreme difficulty in getting into Inet from my HP PC. It has slowed down over past 7 days to point that I get blank screen when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by naraine2, Apr 4, 2021.

1. naraine2 Win User

my pc is very slow and has been for past week. I have assure product. how do i get service

I am having extreme difficulty in getting into Inet from my HP PC. It has slowed down over past 7 days to point that I get blank screen when I try to access web sites, such as bank; such as, MSN,, and other good web sites that I have used for years. But now I need to call them and I cannot find a phone number that works for me to get to MSN Assure staff .

So, I am wondering what has happened to my PC.

I subscribe to Microsoft Assure product but I cannot locate a phone number to call for assistance. I have used them previously and had good results but now I cannot get a human on the phone.

Why is the Assure group so guarded when I pay an annual fee to them? Is Assure product legitimate? Why is it so guarded from user community?

:)

naraine2, Apr 4, 2021

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Apr 4, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Apr 4, 2021
  4. JATownes Win User

my pc is very slow and has been for past week. I have assure product. how do i get service

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

1. my pc is very slow and has been for past week. I have assure product. how do i get service - Similar Threads - very slow has

2. How do I cancel and get a credit for services I have been charged for in the past. I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel and get a credit for services I have been charged for in the past. I have...: Please stop this monthly charge I receive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-and-get-a-credit-for-services-i/0c74f699-00bf-44c7-8c77-c839ac366af2
  3. How do I cancel and get a credit for services I have been charged for in the past. I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I cancel and get a credit for services I have been charged for in the past. I have...: Please stop this monthly charge I receive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-and-get-a-credit-for-services-i/0c74f699-00bf-44c7-8c77-c839ac366af2
  4. I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.: I've tried honestly everything I can to try to fix my deadlocking issue, i've looked through many forums on microsoft and reddit of people having about the same issues and none of the answers i've seen have fixed my problem. i have redownloaded windows, I have changed...
  5. I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.

I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.: I've tried honestly everything I can to try to fix my deadlocking issue, i've looked through many forums on microsoft and reddit of people having about the same issues and none of the answers i've seen have fixed my problem. i have redownloaded windows, I have changed...
  6. I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. for the past week or so I have been having an issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for the past week or so I have been having an issue...: During Gaming on maxed out settings and Rendering on Adobe After Effects using GPU acceleration... I find that randomly during these processes my display will freeze sometimes turn black sometimes just freeze in place...computer audio will stop working, and my mouse turns off...
  8. for the past week or so I have been having an issue...

for the past week or so I have been having an issue...: During Gaming on maxed out settings and Rendering on Adobe After Effects using GPU acceleration... I find that randomly during these processes my display will freeze sometimes turn black sometimes just freeze in place...computer audio will stop working, and my mouse turns off...
  9. for the past week or so I have been having an issue...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I’ve been using my phone as a WiFi until I get internet for the past week and it has been...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve been using my phone as a WiFi until I get internet for the past week and it has been...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/a3laoey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8les4/ive_been_using_my_phone_as_a_wifi_until_i_get/