Windows 10: My pc is writing those two characters with no keyboard connected, even uninstalled keyboard...

Discus and support My pc is writing those two characters with no keyboard connected, even uninstalled keyboard... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DrOgoxd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j2ckv0/my_pc_is_writing_those_two_characters_with_no/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DrOgoxd, Sep 29, 2020.

1. My pc is writing those two characters with no keyboard connected, even uninstalled keyboard...

/u/DrOgoxd, Sep 29, 2020

2. keyboard is not working on Windows 10.

Hi Dorrie,

Thanks for keeping us posted on the above post.

Please reply:

• Did you try updating the keyboard driver?

• Are you not able to use the keyboard after logging in into the user profile?

• Did you check if similar issue persists on connecting another keyboard to the device?

• What is the exact issue you are facing?

Method 1: Update, uninstall and reinstall the keyboard drivers.

Step 1: If you haven’t tried, update the keyboard driver by referring to the above mentioned steps and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 2: If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard driver and the software by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager from the context menu.

• Expand Keyboard, right click on the keyboard driver and select
      Uninstall from the context menu.

• Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the device to get uninstalled.

• Restart the PC and check if the keyboard driver is reinstalled.

• Check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If you are unable to use the keyboard after logging in into the user profile, I suggest you to use another keyboard and check if similar issue persists.

Write to us with the status of the issue and the answers to the above questions for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Booms Win User
    Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Sep 29, 2020
  4. My pc is writing those two characters with no keyboard connected, even uninstalled keyboard...

Keyboard types wrong characters

Hello Hannah,

If you're having issues with your laptop's keyboard, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps in this article:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    . If the issue persists, you may also try the suggestions posted by Deepak Kodi in this
    thread. Quite a few people found his suggestions helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

My pc is writing those two characters with no keyboard connected, even uninstalled keyboard...

1. My pc is writing those two characters with no keyboard connected, even uninstalled keyboard... - Similar Threads - writing those characters

2. My keyboard types two characters at once when pressing a number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard types two characters at once when pressing a number: Today i noticed this problem when i was typing a message, the other number keys work fine but 4,5,8, and 9 keys are the ones that has a problem. Whenever i press 4 or 5 once it inputs both 4 and 5 at once even if i just press 4 or just 5, and when i press the 8 key it types...
  3. My keyboard types two characters at once when pressing a number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard types two characters at once when pressing a number: Today i noticed this problem when i was typing a message, the other number keys work fine but 4,5,8, and 9 keys are the ones that has a problem. Whenever i press 4 or 5 once it inputs both 4 and 5 at once even if i just press 4 or just 5, and when i press the 8 key it types...
  4. Keyboard characters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard characters: why is my surface laptop keyboard suddenly typing incorrect keys eg. @ is typing " visa versa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-characters/0649b96f-33d7-40a7-bfc7-9c6c564b6b2b
  5. Keyboard characters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard characters: why is my surface laptop keyboard suddenly typing incorrect keys eg. @ is typing " visa versa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-characters/0649b96f-33d7-40a7-bfc7-9c6c564b6b2b
  6. Keyboard writes double characters after update of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard writes double characters after update of windows 10: After windows 10 update my Keyboard writes double characters on my Medion E3222 notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-writes-double-characters-after-update-of/4cef90db-0a59-47df-8196-6ee08dd5dc6c
  7. Keyboard Characters

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Characters: I will soon need to create text documents in spanish. This language (as others) has specific character requirements. For example, a sentence that is a question begins with an upside down question mark, sometimes the letter 'n' has a small mark above it, etc. How do I proceed?...
  8. My keyboard writes different characters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard writes different characters: Hello! good day everoyne I have a laptop to which i cleaned the keyboard, since it had a lot of dust accumulated and stuck. After that, i turned on the computer and te OS did not enter, which was resolved with a startup repair. After repair, i start the computer,...
  9. Change characters on keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change characters on keyboard: My keyboard changes characters from ie hash to £. I started recently. How do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/change-characters-on-keyboard/719f7438-ff2c-4bf6-b843-b4ac9ffcc573
  10. Wrong characters with keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wrong characters with keyboard: Hi My keyboard now displays @ when I press shift/double quotes and the opposite when I press shift/at sign. Where do I go to check what keyboard options have been set up during the upgrade. Thanks Daniel 10427