Windows 10: my pc isnt booting in to windows and only shows the splash screen.

Discus and support my pc isnt booting in to windows and only shows the splash screen. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i tried to restart my computer because it was running quite slow, i got too impatient and flicked the power on the psu to force shut it off because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DanZULTIMAX, Jan 22, 2021.

1. my pc isnt booting in to windows and only shows the splash screen.

i tried to restart my computer because it was running quite slow, i got too impatient and flicked the power on the psu to force shut it off because it was taking super long. after that my pc just sort of ceased to work past the windows splash screen and only worked one time afterwards but was just as slow as before. my pc is usually pretty fast too. does anyone know how to fix this?

specs: i5 2400, rx 570 and 8 GB of DDR3 RAM

edit: so, windws kinda boots.. i guess?? it doesnt show any ui or anything. just my cursor loading something.

submitted by /u/DanZULTIMAX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DanZULTIMAX, Jan 22, 2021
  2. ArnBurk Win User

how do I rid myself of the annoying Windows 10 splash screen on boot up. The no gui boot is not working

Have the same issue, worked fine before the big system update this morning. Reset no GUI Boot back on with msconfig/boot but splash still shows.

Followed the registry change at How to Disable the Lock Screen in Windows 10 | Laptop Mag but found it was already set as suggested.

Has anyone been able to stop the splash screen and if so how.

ArnBurk, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    PC shows Automatic Repair screen after booting

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

Refer the steps mentioned below to restart the computer in Safe Mode:

1. On the Choose an option screen, click on Troubleshoot.
    2. Click on Advanced options.
    3. Click on StartupSettings and click on
      Restart.
    4. After the device restarts, you will see list of options. Select option
      5 or press F5 to boot the computer into
      Safe Mode with Networking

After restarting the computer in Safe mode, refer the steps mentioned in my earlier response to perform clean boot and see if the PC boots normally.

If the computer doesn't boot,
    I would also suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the section
    Use installation media to restore your PC from the article
    Recovery options in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 22, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

my pc isnt booting in to windows and only shows the splash screen.

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

my pc isnt booting in to windows and only shows the splash screen.

1. my pc isnt booting in to windows and only shows the splash screen. - Similar Threads - isnt booting shows

2. My wifi isnt usable and its ONLY on my pc!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi isnt usable and its ONLY on my pc!: Hey! about a year ago I built my pc and everything was going great, about until a month ago, My wifi turned from a consistent 50 ping to hundreds to thousands of ping at times, sometimes it says I'm not even connected to the internet! Im even lucky to have this page up right...
  3. Dell Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Splash Screen: Hello everyone The issue I'm encountering is quite annoying but I guess it can be considered minor. So this is the issue, when starting up my PC the Dell splash screen pops up and the bar starts to load, but only goes up halfway and doesn't progress further unless the USB...
  4. My Pc isnt booting up correctly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Pc isnt booting up correctly.: My pc isnt booting up correctly. It shows the gigabyte system starting and then the hdmi goes out for a second abd then it says automaticaly repairing system and it fails. It then brings me to select a language and then it gives me the options, troubleshoot and turn off your...
  5. PC wont boot past bios splash screen

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wont boot past bios splash screen: I have a seperate thread in BSOD forum. As paart of fixing the problems I downlaod a memtest program and shut down my pc to run it. On startup the pc went to the bios splash screen (ASUS) and now just sits there. It wont enter the bios or do anything. I'm assuming it is a...
  6. Black screen with No Splash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with No Splash: So basically what I did was that I opened my whole pc and cleaned the dust and then I reassembled it back but now, whenever I press the power button I dont get the splash screen [Dell] and my screen only shows blinking white cursor. I cannot even access Bios. My specs:...
  7. Freeze/ Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze/ Splash Screen: Hi all. I wasn’t sure which sub-forum to put this in (not having a BSOD, but, this is a technical “error” issue), but thought I’d post it here. Ever since I've had Windows 10 (2015?!), this issue I'm about to describe pops up intermittently. Sometimes months & months can go...
  8. Remove Dell splash screen on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Dell splash screen on boot: Hi I got the Dell G3 and there is a Dell splash screen on boot. Any ideas how can I remove it and have the original windows loading back? I've tried everything I found online but did not work. No option in boot options. Thanks! 117180
  9. Windows 10 boot freezes on windows 10 splash screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 boot freezes on windows 10 splash screen: I have an Alienware laptop and I recently began to get several issues while using my laptop. The laptop froze from time to time and I never had this type of issue before. One day I went out of the house for a couple of hours and I left my laptop on not running anything heavy...
  10. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324