Windows 10: My Pc isnt booting up correctly.

Discus and support My Pc isnt booting up correctly. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pc isnt booting up correctly. It shows the gigabyte system starting and then the hdmi goes out for a second abd then it says automaticaly repairing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ben_Starwalker, Nov 18, 2020.

1. My Pc isnt booting up correctly.

My pc isnt booting up correctly. It shows the gigabyte system starting and then the hdmi goes out for a second abd then it says automaticaly repairing system and it fails. It then brings me to select a language and then it gives me the options, troubleshoot and turn off your pc. The options on troubleshoot are, Startup Repair (Doesnt work), Command Prompt, Uninstall Updates (Also doesnt work), UEFI Firmware Settings, System restore (Again doesnt work), and System Image Recovery (Yet again doesnt work). So the only things that work are Command Prompt and UEFI Firmware Settings. What do I do? Also it never let me sign in it just went straight to langauge.

submitted by /u/Ben_Starwalker
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ben_Starwalker, Nov 18, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 18, 2020
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Babu V Win User

My Pc isnt booting up correctly.

Windows 10 not booting correctly

Hi Kathy,

You may refer to the following suggestions and check if they fix the issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Start your computer in safe mode and check if you get the error.

Refer this link to start the computer in safe mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/changing-the-start-up-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

If it works fine in safe mode, perform clean boot.

Step 2: Perform clean boot.

Clean boot will help us identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

To do this, follow steps from this link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After checking the functionality in clean boot, follow the suggestions under “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting”.

Method 2: Login to the different user account and check if the same issue persists, if you do not have different user account, please create a new user account.

To create a new user account, refer to these suggestions:

• In start menu search type user, click
      Add, delete, manager other user account

• Click Add user, follow on screen instructions.

If you face any further issues, you may reply to this post and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Babu V, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

My Pc isnt booting up correctly.

1. My Pc isnt booting up correctly. - Similar Threads - isnt booting correctly

2. my pc will boot up with "it looks like windows didn't load correctly"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my pc will boot up with "it looks like windows didn't load correctly": my pc won't boot up no matter what i do. safe mode won't work, factory resetting won't work, reinstalling and updating windows won't work. i think it may be an internet driver problem but it won't let me update it...
  3. my pc will boot up with "it looks like windows didn't load correctly"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc will boot up with "it looks like windows didn't load correctly": my pc won't boot up no matter what i do. safe mode won't work, factory resetting won't work, reinstalling and updating windows won't work. i think it may be an internet driver problem but it won't let me update it...
  4. my pc will boot up with "it looks like windows didn't load correctly"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard isnt typing correct buttons at start up screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyboard isnt typing correct buttons at start up screen: When i power on my laptop the start up screen comes on which is sideways I know how to fix that if i could only get past the start ts asking for a challenge phrase because its telling me Ive entered the incorrect pin to many times which I only did once. The issue is when I...
  6. Keyboard isnt typing correct buttons at start up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard isnt typing correct buttons at start up screen: When i power on my laptop the start up screen comes on which is sideways I know how to fix that if i could only get past the start ts asking for a challenge phrase because its telling me Ive entered the incorrect pin to many times which I only did once. The issue is when I...
  7. Keyboard isnt typing correct buttons at start up screen

8. Account isnt working correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account isnt working correctly: My microsoft account on my hp laptop hasnt been working like normal, I turn on my computer and sometimes it’ll have the lockscreen I chose, sometimes it’ll be a randomly generated one, same with the main wallpaper background. it also wont show the pfp I chose for the account,...
  9. Account isnt working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account isnt working correctly: My microsoft account on my hp laptop hasnt been working like normal, I turn on my computer and sometimes it’ll have the lockscreen I chose, sometimes it’ll be a randomly generated one, same with the main wallpaper background. it also wont show the pfp I chose for the account,...
  10. Account isnt working correctly