Windows 10: My pc isn’t booting up

Discus and support My pc isn’t booting up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i turn my pc on it stars to load then i get an error message .0xc00000e9 and wont boot windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joshtomlinson, Jul 10, 2018.

1. My pc isn’t booting up

When i turn my pc on it stars to load then i get an

error message .0xc00000e9 and wont boot windows

:)

joshtomlinson, Jul 10, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 10, 2018
  4. My pc isn’t booting up

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

My pc isn’t booting up

1. My pc isn’t booting up - Similar Threads - isn’t booting

2. Booting from USB isn’t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting from USB isn’t working: Trying to boot from USB. I changed my boot order so that my usb drive is first and have double checked it several times. however when i start it it still says “reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”...
  3. Booting from USB isn’t working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting from USB isn’t working: Trying to boot from USB. I changed my boot order so that my usb drive is first and have double checked it several times. however when i start it it still says “reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”...
  4. My laptop is trapped in the EFI Shell boot option, and BIOS isn’t letting me change that.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is trapped in the EFI Shell boot option, and BIOS isn’t letting me change that.: Every time my laptop starts up, it boots into the EFI Shell. I am shown this screen. Pressing the escape key before the timer expires has no effect. I can use the exit command to access the Aptio Setup Utility shown below; I believe it is my system’s BIOS.Within the boot...
  5. My laptop is trapped in the EFI Shell boot option, and BIOS isn’t letting me change that.

My laptop is trapped in the EFI Shell boot option, and BIOS isn’t letting me change that.: Every time my laptop starts up, it boots into the EFI Shell. I am shown this screen. Pressing the escape key before the timer expires has no effect. I can use the exit command to access the Aptio Setup Utility shown below; I believe it is my system’s BIOS.Within the boot...
  6. My pin isn’t available after doing a clean boot wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pin isn’t available after doing a clean boot wrong.: But I can’t access any settings, or can’t find how to I’m on windows 11. I also can’t set up pin and search in store for required item, I’m stuck on the login screen....
  7. My pin isn’t available after doing a clean boot wrong.

My pin isn’t available after doing a clean boot wrong.: But I can’t access any settings, or can’t find how to I’m on windows 11. I also can’t set up pin and search in store for required item, I’m stuck on the login screen....
  8. Windows not booting, and recovery environment isn’t working either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not booting, and recovery environment isn’t working either: I suspect my computer was infected with a virus, and windows isn’t bootingWhen I first turn it on:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing orcontains errors. File:...
  9. Windows not booting, and recovery environment isn’t working either

Windows not booting, and recovery environment isn’t working either: I suspect my computer was infected with a virus, and windows isn’t bootingWhen I first turn it on:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing orcontains errors. File:...
  10. USB 2.0 drive with Windows 10 installed isn’t a boot option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB 2.0 drive with Windows 10 installed isn’t a boot option: I’m trying to download Windows 10 64-bit from my Mac to my USB 2.0 drive and when I plug it in the back of my motherboard, the bios detects it but not as a boot option. I copied it to a USB 3.0 drive that has drivers and that’s registered as a boot option but fails to boot to...