Windows 10: My pc isnt getting 100% charging.

Discus and support My pc isnt getting 100% charging. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Automatically shut downs when battery 30% . Give me solution for this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MaheshN2, Mar 3, 2020.

1. MaheshN2 Win User

My pc isnt getting 100% charging.

Automatically shut downs when battery 30% . Give me solution for this problem.

:)

MaheshN2, Mar 3, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Graydrake Win User
    My Computer is Plugged in but not Charging

My laptop computer is plugged in but not charging. The power supply will maintain the charge level (%), but not add to it. Removing and reinserting the battery allows the power supply to add to the % charge to 100%.

Steps performed:

• Turning the computer off and restarting it returns the computer to the Plugged in, Not Charging state.
    • Removing the battery again allows one complete charge, after which the laptop would no longer charge again.
    • I have used more than one power supply with the same condition.

To resolve the issue, I remove the battery, obtain a complete charge, and maintain this charge by always keeping the power supply plugged in.

What is the root of the problem?

Graydrake, Mar 3, 2020
  4. My pc isnt getting 100% charging.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

My pc isnt getting 100% charging.

1. My pc isnt getting 100% charging. - Similar Threads - isnt getting 100%

2. my laptop isnt chargeing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop isnt chargeing: what are other ways to charge my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-chargeing/6ab91ba3-1083-435c-8b80-59393f11a33d
  3. My pc isnt working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc isnt working?: I was using my pc and accidentally unplugged it, so I plugged it back in, but when I boot it up, all my applications are glitched. Theyre still there, because I can click on them, but the icons are missing and it wont open then up. I cant pull up my taskbar or my settings to...
  4. Microsoft Isnt In my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Isnt In my PC: HI microsoft team I kinda wanna say that yesterday i tryed to reset microsoft store {or windows store} then it uninstalled i have no idea why sooo i tryed doing powershell that didnt work .also i tryed a file called WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE LTSC ADD STORE.RAR with no luck It...
  5. pc isnt working

pc isnt working: sometimes my pc isnt working, when i type something its get deleted and when open any saved file its is not opening or seen like screen or words flashing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-isnt-working/abafe921-9430-4393-87c7-8a9015a56b50
  6. MY DELL INSPIRON LAPTOP ISNT CHARGING...IT SAYS 0%CHARGING PLZ HELP

MY DELL INSPIRON LAPTOP ISNT CHARGING...IT SAYS 0%CHARGING PLZ HELP: MY DELL INSPIRON LAPTOP ISNT CHARGING...IT SAYS 0%CHARGING PLZ HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-inspiron-laptop-isnt-chargingit-says/03d0b7ed-4d52-4e1f-bc3e-cc22a827e77e
  7. Battery Not Charging To 100%

Battery Not Charging To 100%: Hi, I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T430 and am having an issue. ever since I updated to Windows 10, when I plug in my charger, the battery still discharges when I play any type of game so my computer can only charge when I'm not playing games. And normally the battery only charges...
  8. My pc isnt getting november 2019 update 1909.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc isnt getting november 2019 update 1909.: Any one help me[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-isnt-getting-november-2019-update-1909/c33928f0-d3bd-44cd-9cf8-b67ac29eeaab
  9. Battery in charging but getting a message PC is not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery in charging but getting a message PC is not charging: Hi, I am getting some odds messages: 1. USB charger is connected to my Laptop and it is charging the battery, however, I received a message "PC is not charging". I got this message and then restarted my laptop. 2. After restarted I have plugged the charger again and...
  10. my battery doesn't charge 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my battery doesn't charge 100%: my battery doesn't charge 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery/c7d52805-fc65-4bfb-87ee-969242cab345"