Windows 10: My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen

Discus and support My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to get into my Pc and nothing seems to work; it gets stuck at a blue loading screen and loads forever. I’ve tried everything in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Edwin Quintero1, May 19, 2023.

1. My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen

I’ve been trying to get into my Pc and nothing seems to work; it gets stuck at a blue loading screen and loads forever. I’ve tried everything in the command prompt and others on the internet as well as startup repair and nothing seems to work. The PC won’t even reset and stops at around 40% when trying to reset. I’ve only had this PC for a short while and am worried something is wrong. Please help.

:)

Edwin Quintero1, May 19, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 19, 2023
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, May 19, 2023
  4. My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 19, 2023
Thema:

My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen

1. My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen - Similar Threads - Isn’t going past

2. My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen: I’ve been trying to get into my Pc and nothing seems to work; it gets stuck at a blue loading screen and loads forever. I’ve tried everything in the command prompt and others on the internet as well as startup repair and nothing seems to work. The PC won’t even reset and...
  3. My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc Isn’t going past the please wait blue screen: I’ve been trying to get into my Pc and nothing seems to work; it gets stuck at a blue loading screen and loads forever. I’ve tried everything in the command prompt and others on the internet as well as startup repair and nothing seems to work. The PC won’t even reset and...
  4. Black screen + please wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen + please wait: Hello guysSo I have this problem with my laptop ROG STRIX, this started happening after I tried updating, but I think something went wrong and the last thing I saw is that it was undoing the changes.When powering on, it says please wait for a long period of time, like 10-15...
  5. Black screen + please wait

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen + please wait: Hello guysSo I have this problem with my laptop ROG STRIX, this started happening after I tried updating, but I think something went wrong and the last thing I saw is that it was undoing the changes.When powering on, it says please wait for a long period of time, like 10-15...
  6. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  7. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...
  8. My pc stucks on "please wait" screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc stucks on "please wait" screen: Hello. Yesterday, I try to turn on my pc but it stucks on loading screen all the time. I tried with automatic repair and choosed options for repair, restore and reset but the situation is the same. Now, I'm trying to enter in safe mode but pc stucks on "please wait" screen...
  9. Windows 10 stuck at Please wait blue screen, wont go into login screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck at Please wait blue screen, wont go into login screen.: I was using my laptop Saturday morning and left it on while I was. When I came back it was at the login screen which meant that it had restarted at some point. I logged in and the Task Bar was frozen. It had previously done the same thing the previous day, Friday, of...
  10. Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart: I have a Toshiba laptop which restarted itself (no idea why) & it is now stuck on a blue please wait screen with the turning circle. It is running windows 10 but it hasn't been updated as they were failing. If I can I just want to start it in safe mode to transfer the...