Windows 10: My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install

Discus and support My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have recently bought State of Decay Juggernaut Edition on the Microsoft Store. It initially installed OK and ran for a few days until an update was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnTonks1, May 10, 2020.

1. My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install

I have recently bought State of Decay Juggernaut Edition on the Microsoft Store. It initially installed OK and ran for a few days until an update was available.

Something happened during the update process and the game uninstalled its self.

Trying to re-install it I get the following

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install 5419c41f-7d42-4ad3-a1e4-7c91f36157e4?upload=true.png

As far as I can see the PC I am trying to install it on is listed as a device

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install 19be059a-99ff-4863-9382-c1fa525fcee0?upload=true.png

I have updated the MS Store and Windows is up to date and can not think f anything else to try. This is very frustrating so I hope you can help.

Thanks

:)

JohnTonks1, May 10, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 10, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store installation list is not showing up, Unable to install game.

Hello,

I have a issue with my PC not showing up in Microsoft Store install list, when I want to install a game. The thing that confuses me is that, when I log into Microsoft account and look under devices, I can see my PC and laptop there. But when I want to install
    the game, it only shows the laptop device.

I have tried many things already.

• I am logged in with Microsoft account into the PC,
    • I restarted the PC many times,
    • When I run the Microsoft Store troubleshooter it says: "Can't connect to the sync service",
    • I tried this in CMD as admin: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, SFC /scannow,
    • my PC has latest updates,
    • all the sync settings are enabled.

The game I'm trying to install is Forza Motorsport 7, there is a free trial.

Thanks for the help

***Modified Title from: My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list***

JanVerderber, May 10, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, May 10, 2020
Thema:

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install

1. My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install - Similar Threads - isn't showing device

2. Microsoft Store isn't installed.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store isn't installed.: Hi, When I tried to open Microsoft Store, it wouldn't open. The blue overlay on it changed to gray and just stayed like that, with no tasks.Clicking on App settings showed up with 'App's and Features' in settings.Searching Microsoft Store showed up with this: Is there a way...
  3. Microsoft Store isn't installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store isn't installed.: Hi, When I tried to open Microsoft Store, it wouldn't open. The blue overlay on it changed to gray and just stayed like that, with no tasks.Clicking on App settings showed up with 'App's and Features' in settings.Searching Microsoft Store showed up with this: Is there a way...
  4. Microsoft Store isn't installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store isn't opening up and isnt showing in settings!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store isn't opening up and isnt showing in settings!: I try to open up microsoft store but it fails to open. I then go to settings to try and reset the app. It doesn't show up!~Please help~ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-isnt-opening-up-and-isnt-showing/aff6930b-d0b4-43c2-b922-a2b932ffbe7b
  6. PC not showing up in my devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC not showing up in my devices: I signed out of my MS account on my two separate Windows 10 PCs and instead set up the login with a local account; but I am still logged into MS office and MS OneDrive on both PCs. However, when I open my internet browser and login to my MS account, only one of my PCs is...
  7. My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store: Ok, so my account is logged on through my outlook email but I can't install any xBox Game Pass games on PC. My PC shows up as a device in my account. [ATTACH] But under Microsoft Store Account it doesn't [ATTACH]...
  8. My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list

My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list: Hello, I have a issue with my PC not showing up in Microsoft Store install list, when I want to install a game. The thing that confuses me is that, when I log into Microsoft account and look under devices, I can see my PC and laptop there. But when I want to install the...
  9. My Microsoft store will not show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft store will not show up: So this is annoying me a lot. Right when I got this pc, the Microsoft store worked perfectly. A few months later, the store just stopped working. I would try to open it, and it would show the logo like it was about to open, and then it would disappear. I have tried restarting...
  10. Microsoft Store isn't on my PC

Microsoft Store isn't on my PC: I have windows 10. There is no store icon. There doesn't appear to be access to microsoft store on my pc How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-isnt-on-my-pc/d2135e97-cfa9-4c97-b401-f4331e92b13e"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device not showing up in microsoft store to install Roblox

2. my pc is not appearing on microsoft store