Windows 10: My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store

Discus and support My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ok, so my account is logged on through my outlook email but I can't install any xBox Game Pass games on PC. My PC shows up as a device in my account.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ark Ayy, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Ark Ayy Win User

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store

Ok, so my account is logged on through my outlook email but I can't install any xBox Game Pass games on PC.

My PC shows up as a device in my account.

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store 8dafb643-2d5b-473a-8234-51deff805c64?upload=true.png

But under Microsoft Store Account it doesn't

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store 1dc3ba8a-57c7-45ec-9098-d2c7523e4ee2?upload=true.png

:)

Ark Ayy, Sep 8, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 8, 2019
  3. i can`t open microsoft store in windows 8

hello i`m from Iran.

i have problem with my Microsoft store when i open it, it says Microsoft store isn`t available in your region.

I change my region from iran to us but it isn`t work.

what should i do?

sohrab behdani, Sep 8, 2019
  4. malware Win User

AT&T First to Introduce Microsoft Surface in Retail Stores

AT&T and Microsoft Corp. today announced a collaborative alliance that will transform the way consumers shop for mobile devices. AT&T will become the first company in the world to bring Microsoft Surface to life in a retail environment, giving customers the ability to explore their mobile worlds using touch and device recognition technology. Microsoft Surface is the first commercially available surface computer from Microsoft. Beginning April 17, customers can experience Microsoft Surface in select AT&T retail locations, including stores in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and San Francisco. Based on the success and learning from these initial pilot deployments, plans for further expansion across AT&T’s 2,200 U.S. retail stores will be determined.

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Surface_ATT_3579_thm.jpg

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Surface_ATT_3827_thm.jpg

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Surface_ATT_3863_thm.jpg

Microsoft Surface is a 30-inch table-like display that gives individuals or multiple people the opportunity to interact with devices and content in a way that feels familiar — by using touch, gestures and placement of devices on the display. In essence, it’s a surface come to life for exploring, learning, sharing, creating, buying and much more.

AT&T plans to harness the power of Surface to provide its retail store visitors with unique opportunities to learn about the growing universe of mobile applications and devices. The interactive touch displays, which will work without a traditional mouse or keyboard, will allow customers to do the following:
    • Learn. Customers can review features of a particular mobile device by simply placing it on the display. Surface will recognize the device and provide a graphical overview of its capabilities. Customers will be able to place two devices side by side on the unit and easily compare their features.
    • Explore. Customers view interactive coverage maps at the national, state, local or street level, using simple touch and hand movement to scale and move the maps, determining their coverage area.
    • Customize. In the future, customers will be able to drag and drop ring tones, graphics, video and more by “grabbing” content with their hands from a menu on the display and “dropping” it into the phone.
    In addition to these exciting features, AT&T and Microsoft will continue to collaborate on new and innovative ways to expand Surface capabilities in AT&T stores.

“We are thrilled to bring this groundbreaking new technology to our stores so we can introduce customers to their mobile worlds in a very personal and easy way,” said Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “We look forward to working with Microsoft to continue developing new ways for our customers to learn about the ever-growing lineup of mobile devices and applications.”

“Microsoft Surface transforms the retail environment from a transaction destination to a customer engagement destination,” said Robbie Bach, president, Entertainment & Devices Division, Microsoft. “With innovative and intuitive ways of accessing information and digital content on Microsoft Surface, consumers now have an entirely new, unique and personalized shopping experience. We’re excited to have AT&T bring this to life and be the first company showcasing Surface in its retail locations.”

AT&T plans to unveil the new displays in stores located in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and the San Francisco area on April 17, followed by additional stores in other markets based on the success of the first phase of deployments. Additional information on the launch is available online at AT&T® Official Site - Phone Plans, Internet Service, & TV - att.com.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - isn't showing device

2. Why isn't my keyboard showing up on Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isn't my keyboard showing up on Device Manager?: A few hours ago, I was playing a game and my keyboard slid off of my desk. The keyboard was dangling by the wire, just floating. After this, the keyboard stopped responding despite being plugged in. I assumed it was a wire issue because of this, so I went on the internet for...
  3. Why isn't my keyboard showing up on Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my keyboard showing up on Device Manager?: A few hours ago, I was playing a game and my keyboard slid off of my desk. The keyboard was dangling by the wire, just floating. After this, the keyboard stopped responding despite being plugged in. I assumed it was a wire issue because of this, so I went on the internet for...
  4. Why isn't my keyboard showing up on Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store isn't opening up and isnt showing in settings!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store isn't opening up and isnt showing in settings!: I try to open up microsoft store but it fails to open. I then go to settings to try and reset the app. It doesn't show up!~Please help~ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-isnt-opening-up-and-isnt-showing/aff6930b-d0b4-43c2-b922-a2b932ffbe7b
  6. PC not showing up in my devices

PC not showing up in my devices: I signed out of my MS account on my two separate Windows 10 PCs and instead set up the login with a local account; but I am still logged into MS office and MS OneDrive on both PCs. However, when I open my internet browser and login to my MS account, only one of my PCs is...
  7. My PS5 controller isn't showing up on the device manager

My PS5 controller isn't showing up on the device manager: So recently i was playing a game and noticed something weird about my controller, to check it out, i was going to open device manager and test the controller there. Although when i opened it i could find my controller. I remember that when i got my controller i checked and it...
  8. My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install: I have recently bought State of Decay Juggernaut Edition on the Microsoft Store. It initially installed OK and ran for a few days until an update was available. Something happened during the update process and the game uninstalled its self. Trying to re-install it I get...
  9. My Microsoft store will not show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft store will not show up: So this is annoying me a lot. Right when I got this pc, the Microsoft store worked perfectly. A few months later, the store just stopped working. I would try to open it, and it would show the logo like it was about to open, and then it would disappear. I have tried restarting...
  10. Microsoft Store isn't on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store isn't on my PC: I have windows 10. There is no store icon. There doesn't appear to be access to microsoft store on my pc How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-isnt-on-my-pc/d2135e97-cfa9-4c97-b401-f4331e92b13e"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store not showing my devices

2. my pc is not appearing on microsoft store

3. device not shown in microsoft store

4. my device doesnt show up in microsoft store,
  5. device not listed in microsoft store device management,
  6. windows store device \im logged in doent appear on list of devices,
  7. pc isnt showing up as a device in microsoft store,
  8. microsoft store pc not showing up device list,
  9. my device ismt showing up on my devices list microsoft,
  10. device not showing up in microsoft store,
  11. microsoft store device not appearing store,