Windows 10: My PC isn’t upgrading to Windows 2004

Discus and support My PC isn’t upgrading to Windows 2004 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am using the update assistant and it updates but when I log back in and open to check to see if I have the newest version, it says I don’t and it’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JackDeezy47, Aug 3, 2020.

1. My PC isn’t upgrading to Windows 2004

I am using the update assistant and it updates but when I log back in and open to check to see if I have the newest version, it says I don’t and it’s ready to update to it. I’m just stuck in a loop where it “updates”. But nothing happens.. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this it would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/JackDeezy47
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JackDeezy47, Aug 3, 2020

2. Why my PC is saying that ‘Windows is not activated’ after I upgraded to Windows 10, version 2004?

After I upgraded to the Windows 10 May 2020 update (2004) and when I open Settings, I see the text below ‘Windows isn’t activated. Activate Windows now’ and before upgrading to Windows 10 May 2020 update (2004) my PC was running the November 2018 update
    (1809) and Windows was activated that time. Why does this happens after this feature update?

Sidharth Chatterjee, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you to download the installation media first and then upgrade it.
    You can download the ISO file for Windows 10 and then install it. To download the ISO file, please click here:
    Download Windows 10 and perform in-place upgrade using the steps provided by Andre in thread:
    How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the
    Windows 10 ISO file
    . If you are still facing the same issue, then please follow the steps mentioned in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

If you need any additional information, please reply back with the following:

1. What is the make and model of your computer?
    2. What is the version of Windows that you’re using currently?

Hope this helps.

Naresh_K, Aug 3, 2020
  4. My PC isn’t upgrading to Windows 2004

OldNavyGuy, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

My PC isn’t upgrading to Windows 2004

1. My PC isn’t upgrading to Windows 2004 - Similar Threads - isn’t upgrading 2004

2. My Pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc isn’t working: I tried to reset the network settings on my pc but I accidentally turned off my pc and when I turned it back on I couldn’t access any apps or settings, I also tried accessing any apps by clicking on the windows button key but my screen flashes white then lags, also I can’t...
  3. My Pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc isn’t working: I tried to reset the network settings on my pc but I accidentally turned off my pc and when I turned it back on I couldn’t access any apps or settings, I also tried accessing any apps by clicking on the windows button key but my screen flashes white then lags, also I can’t...
  4. My Pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc isn’t working: So I everything was working the other day and the next day I log on, I see all my apps/games on my desktop are gone, I can’t click anything when I do it goes to a white screen for a second then goes back to desktop, and there’s a loading cursor almost constantly. I don’t know...
  6. my pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc isn’t working: So I everything was working the other day and the next day I log on, I see all my apps/games on my desktop are gone, I can’t click anything when I do it goes to a white screen for a second then goes back to desktop, and there’s a loading cursor almost constantly. I don’t know...
  7. my pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. can't upgrade to 2004 update in my win10 pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't upgrade to 2004 update in my win10 pc: hello i bought a new computer of BMAX company who comes with win10 build in. i tried to upgrade to the 2004 update but the tool say "this pc can't be upgraded to windows 10. your pc isn't supported yet on this version of windows 10..." some ideas to solve it?...
  9. My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working!: So I finally decided to download windows 10 and after an hour or waiting got to the blue screen. After loading up to around 35% it started showing a black screen and didn’t do anything after that. I tried rebooting my computer and it started ti resume the upgrade but starting...
  10. My pc isn’t booting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc isn’t booting up: When i turn my pc on it stars to load then i get an error message .0xc00000e9 and wont boot windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-pc-isnt-booting-up/826f3c98-9bbc-4717-bfbe-d07ac02e17f3