Windows 10: My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are

Discus and support My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I got a 150Mb/s service and all my devices can use it without a problem except for my pc.I already tried changing the MTU, drivers and I haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HERNANDO VARGAS, Aug 10, 2022.

1. My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are

Hi, I got a 150Mb/s service and all my devices can use it without a problem except for my pc.I already tried changing the MTU, drivers and I haven't limited my connection speed.Also, there are no programs using the internet connection aside from the browsers.

:)

HERNANDO VARGAS, Aug 10, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Mark Isi Win User

My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are

service host: local system

Hello,

A few possible reason why svchost.exe is hogging your internet bandwith could be due to pending Windows Update, virus or malware infection and such. A first step that we could suggest is to scan your PC with malwares and viruses, preferably with
    Windows Defender.

If the issue persists, kindly provide us with the following information to help us further assess the issue:

• Did you make any recent changes on the settings of your PC?
    • When did this issue started to occur?
    Keep us posted for updates.

Mark Isi, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are

1. My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are - Similar Threads - isn't using full

2. My Computer Isn't Showing a "Other Devices" in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Isn't Showing a "Other Devices" in Device Manager: I have an external device connected to my computer, but when I go to Device Manager, one of the folders that are supposed to show up isn't showing up; the "Other Devices" folder. I also tried to scan for hardware changes and properties, but it said all the needed drivers were...
  3. My Computer Isn't Showing a "Other Devices" in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer Isn't Showing a "Other Devices" in Device Manager: I have an external device connected to my computer, but when I go to Device Manager, one of the folders that are supposed to show up isn't showing up; the "Other Devices" folder. I also tried to scan for hardware changes and properties, but it said all the needed drivers were...
  4. every other device connected to my internet is fast with ethernet but my pc isn't, I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every other device connected to my internet is fast with ethernet but my pc isn't, I've...: like I said I've tried abt everything this happened out of nowhere, just turned on my pc one day and this happened. it just won't seem to fix either, :/...
  5. every other device connected to my internet is fast with ethernet but my pc isn't, I've...

every other device connected to my internet is fast with ethernet but my pc isn't, I've...: like I said I've tried abt everything this happened out of nowhere, just turned on my pc one day and this happened. it just won't seem to fix either, :/...
  6. every other device connected to my internet is fast with ethernet but my pc isn't, I've...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. No internet access for my other devices when using my laptop as hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet access for my other devices when using my laptop as hotspot: Last day, I set up my 4G modem and connected it by ethernet to my laptop. Furthermore, I used my laptop as a hotspot for my phone and my nintendo switch and it worked very well.However, the next day my phone shows the hotspot has no internet access, and my switch cannot...
  8. No internet access for my other devices when using my laptop as hotspot

No internet access for my other devices when using my laptop as hotspot: Last day, I set up my 4G modem and connected it by ethernet to my laptop. Furthermore, I used my laptop as a hotspot for my phone and my nintendo switch and it worked very well.However, the next day my phone shows the hotspot has no internet access, and my switch cannot...
  9. My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are: Hi, I got a 150Mb/s service and all my devices can use it without a problem except for my pc.I already tried changing the MTU, drivers and I haven't limited my connection speed.Also, there are no programs using the internet connection aside from the browsers....
  10. My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are

My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are: Hi, I got a 150Mb/s service and all my devices can use it without a problem except for my pc.I already tried changing the MTU, drivers and I haven't limited my connection speed.Also, there are no programs using the internet connection aside from the browsers....