Windows 10: My PC isn't working properly

Discus and support My PC isn't working properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC [Operating System: Windows 10] has been acting weird lately, it gets stuck a lot. A few days ago, it had a startup problem, but I fixed it using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Emersyn, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Emersyn Win User

My PC isn't working properly

My PC [Operating System: Windows 10] has been acting weird lately, it gets stuck a lot. A few days ago, it had a startup problem, but I fixed it using startup repair. It worked alright for a while. But two days ago, a new problem showed up. My PC boots, even my desktop shows up. But then, within seconds, everything gets stuck. The cursor changes into the blue circling thing that refers to something loading, and it stays like that for so long. Then a message pops up— Microsoft Windows This application is not responding. The program may respond again if you wait. Do you want to end this process? End Process Cancel That's it. I reset the PC, but the same thing keeps happening. Plus there's another thing, my CPU used to have two illuminated spots. The red light is still here, but the blue light is gone. I don't know if this has a connection with the PC's problems. Well, that's all. I really need someone's help. During lockdown, I can't even get an expert to check the PC. So I have only one option: asking Microsoft Corporation for help. Please, help me � Advance thanks to those who help, Emersyn.

:)

Emersyn, Apr 14, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Dice Vil Win User

Portable HDD full but isn`t..

Hi Graham,

In most cases, this may already point to a hardware issue. We suggest doing the following to properly isolate this:

• Connect your portable HDD to a different port.
    • Connect your portable HDD to a different PC.
    • Connect other storage devices.

If you find that other storage devices work properly and your portable HDD still encounters an error with other computers, then this is already a hardware issue and you'll need to get in touch with the device manufacturer for assistance and troubleshooting.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Dice Vil, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

1. My PC isn't working properly - Similar Threads - isn't working properly

2. My keyboard isn't working properly....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard isn't working properly....: Hello, some of the letters on my keyboard are not working, when I want to type the letters q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p, I have to use spacebar at the same time to type the letters. When I press capslock this happens QEWRUIOP------------------------------------------------ ------. And...
  3. My keyboard isn't working properly....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard isn't working properly....: Hello, some of the letters on my keyboard are not working, when I want to type the letters q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p, I have to use spacebar at the same time to type the letters. When I press capslock this happens QEWRUIOP------------------------------------------------ ------. And...
  4. PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC isn't working properly: Hello,I've recently built a new pc, but for the past 6 months I've experienced some problems. Number one is that my PC crashes once or twice every three months. I've taken a look at my event viewer but cant really figure out how to fix the problems or even understand what is...
  5. PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC isn't working properly: Hello,I've recently built a new pc, but for the past 6 months I've experienced some problems. Number one is that my PC crashes once or twice every three months. I've taken a look at my event viewer but cant really figure out how to fix the problems or even understand what is...
  6. my keyboard isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my keyboard isn't working properly: if I hold a button down it doesn't run smoothly it just presses it repeatedly but is somehow works when i hold down another button at the same time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-isnt-working-properly/085ad080-4eba-4f20-9ff4-e6b1f40c49fb
  7. Pc was working fine now my cdrive isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc was working fine now my cdrive isn't working properly: Pc was working perfect yesterday I turned it on today and It took about 15 mins to boot up and screen went black after welcome screen once it eventually came on I kept getting errors sayojg windows cannot access the specified device and most things on my cdrive isn't working...
  8. My microphone isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My microphone isn't working properly: Hello, a few days ago my microphone started acting strange. I've tried multiple things to fix it, but none seem to work. When I go to settings it looks as if though my microphone is picking up sound all the time. Is there any way I can fix this? I'm currently having distance...
  9. My Keyboard isn't Working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Keyboard isn't Working properly: When I hold a key down on my keyboard it doesn't repeat quickly, but instead it does about one character per second. This isn't really a problem except when I try to press backspace, since when I do press backspace it takes forever to erase a sentence, unless I press it...
  10. #1 Key on My PC Isn't Working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    #1 Key on My PC Isn't Working Properly: My keyboard is not working properly like it should be on my computer. One of the number keys, specifically the 1 key, does not work when pressed normally. However, it will give me the ! when I press down on the shift key, and it will even let me type in 1s in full screen...