Windows 10: My PC just can't stop crashing

Discus and support My PC just can't stop crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's the 3rd post since the start of my problems and I still don't know what's happeningFirst some random drivers, then I needed to reinstall the GPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NiQsterVX, Sep 5, 2022.

1. NiQsterVX Win User

My PC just can't stop crashing

It's the 3rd post since the start of my problems and I still don't know what's happeningFirst some random drivers, then I needed to reinstall the GPU driver, then I limited my fps, because I heard that RTX GPU's like to push themself to the limit and every time I did something the errors stopped for a while.The errors only happen while gaming and not at all games.Games which I had a problem with :Roblox crashed the app itself, then froze my PC and today caused a BSOD, KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILUREGTA V BSODs, MEMORY MANAGEMENTChecked the latest dump files and these were the results IMAGE

:)

NiQsterVX, Sep 5, 2022
Thema:

My PC just can't stop crashing

1. My PC just can't stop crashing - Similar Threads - can't stop crashing

2. Computer can't stop crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer can't stop crashing: Initial impressions were positive with impressive specs including 64GB DDR5 RAM at 6000Hz, an RX 7900 XT, and a ROG Strix Z790-H Gaming WiFi motherboard. However, about a month ago, every game began experiencing random crashes. Event logs frequently cite the amdxx64.dll as...
  3. Computer can't stop crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer can't stop crashing: Initial impressions were positive with impressive specs including 64GB DDR5 RAM at 6000Hz, an RX 7900 XT, and a ROG Strix Z790-H Gaming WiFi motherboard. However, about a month ago, every game began experiencing random crashes. Event logs frequently cite the amdxx64.dll as...
  4. Reseting pc just stops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseting pc just stops: Every time i try to reset my pc it just stops at about 7%, undos everything and then restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reseting-pc-just-stops/79a46d40-cfee-44ec-b0d1-08384af2367e
  5. Reseting pc just stops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reseting pc just stops: Every time i try to reset my pc it just stops at about 7%, undos everything and then restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reseting-pc-just-stops/79a46d40-cfee-44ec-b0d1-08384af2367e
  6. My PC wont stop crashing! help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC wont stop crashing! help!: My PC crashes anywhere from 1-5 times a day (generally BSoD's but I've had some really weird ones after I swapped my ram out). Here's some info from view reliability history. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 116 Parameter 1: ffffda0a1040e420 Parameter 2:...
  7. My PC wont stop crashing. how can I stop it from crashing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC wont stop crashing. how can I stop it from crashing?: Heres the info I got from event viewer no clue what it means though Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 116 Parameter 1: ffffda0a1040e420 Parameter 2: fffff8043d1ba030 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: d OS version: 10_0_19042 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS...
  8. My cursor just freezes, and the PC just stops working altogether

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My cursor just freezes, and the PC just stops working altogether: From time to time, when I leave my computer for a while, and when I get back, the cursor is just stuck. When I move the mouse nothing happens. Any keyboard combo I try just doesn't work. It just froze. This happens every day. I can work on my computer for an hour or two, but...
  9. Just can't stop facepalming...

in Windows 10 Support
    Just can't stop facepalming...: Sometimes I just don't know whether to laugh or cry... Ethernet settings window [img] Apparently they decided to "redesign" the dimensions of the background highlighting that appears when you hover your mouse button over the network name. The changed the...
  10. Desperate - PC just crashed while playing a video and can't reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Desperate - PC just crashed while playing a video and can't reboot: My Windows 10 64-bit PC just crashed about an hour ago. I was watching a video in media player classic and I clicked on the bar to skip ahead and the PC just instantly threw up a blue screen and said it needed to reboot after sending an error report. After it shut down, it...