Windows 10: My PC just hangs and then freezes

Discus and support My PC just hangs and then freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎31/‎08/‎2019 02:06 Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RunicBread9772, Sep 3, 2019.

1. My PC just hangs and then freezes

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎31/‎08/‎2019 02:06

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 193
    Parameter 1: 810
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 2057

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 0x193_DxgkrnlLiveDump:810__dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithWdLogs
    Server information: c7034172-14b3-4e1c-9a01-419b8348c574

:)

RunicBread9772, Sep 3, 2019

2. pc 'hangs' or freezes randomly

While in use suddenly nothing responds to mouse or keyboard for long minutes, then starts up again ok for a few minutes. Have tried all usual restart/etc. online suggestions without luck.

Have found in Task Manager - Processes - there are listed 4 'Suspended" items, Could they be the culprits causing the 'hang or freeze'.

Can't determine exactly what the suspended are so am hesitant to 'End Task' them.

klaro 1590, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Dephonic Win User
    PC Freezing / Hanging everywhere.

Hello again,

So I can confirm that the issue has been completely resolved. I've not had any of the previously mentioned freezes or hangs for a total of 2 weeks now. Whether this was through the windows update or the audio drivers, or just a combination of everything that everyone has suggested thus far, there is no further visible signs of problems that I've noticed.

Thank you to everyone for the suggestions and support, hopfully this can be of help to someone with similar symptoms.

Take care My PC just hangs and then freezes :)

Dephonic, Sep 3, 2019
  4. My PC just hangs and then freezes

Windows 10 Freeze / Hang

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    . To know more on how to resolved your issue with Windows 10 screen freeze/ hang.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

My PC just hangs and then freezes

1. My PC just hangs and then freezes - Similar Threads - hangs freezes

2. PC Randomly Freezes/Hangs, but only when logged into Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Randomly Freezes/Hangs, but only when logged into Microsoft Account: I've been having this issue for about 4 months now where my PC randomly freezes and I have to cold boot to bring it back up. I did have a hardware issue with a bad controller card, but it's still freezing even after I replaced the controller card. And, it only freezes when...
  3. windows 10 , hangs or freezes

windows 10 , hangs or freezes: My computer has windows 10,and it hangs or freezes,all the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hangs-or-freezes/cd07db91-6542-4766-abe6-db9716ae6d8f
  4. Windows 10 hangs then freezes after waking from sleep

Windows 10 hangs then freezes after waking from sleep: I have had the same Desktop computer with Windows 10. Since an update, when the Desktop computer wakes from sleep it will work for approx 5 minutes and then programs will freeze. The Microsoft Mouse will not move and Microsoft Keyboard will not respond. No BSOD or restart....
  5. Windows 10: PC Freezing / Hanging everywhere.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: PC Freezing / Hanging everywhere.: Hello, I've been getting PC freezes on and off for about a month now. This first started when I playing Division 2, my game would freeze and completely lock up my computer. I wouldn't be able to Alt-Tab, Ctrl-Alt-Del, or anything and had to manually restart my PC in order to...
  6. Laptop freezing/hanging for 10 minutes or so

Laptop freezing/hanging for 10 minutes or so: Hi, I may sound quite dumb for asking a question such as this, but my laptop has been freezing or hanging for the past week for more than 10 minutes, and I have no choice but to hard reboot. It doesn't show black screen, which I think I may be thankful for. I know that...
  7. Newly built pc Freezing/hanging

Newly built pc Freezing/hanging: I have just recently built myself this new pc and I am running into an issue where it freezes randomly and the taskbar becomes unresponsive. When gaming it dosent seem to do it but when navigating windows it will freeze for a short period of time or somtimes (more often than...
  8. Windows 10 - hanging and freezing, and a floating arrow that goes up and down on my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - hanging and freezing, and a floating arrow that goes up and down on my screen: I just had my windows upgraded to windows 10 today and I have been having annoying issues such as hanging and freezing and this floating arrow that goes up and down on my screen. Please help. Thank you....
  9. Windows 10 hanging/freezing 10-20 seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 hanging/freezing 10-20 seconds: So recently after one of Windows 10 updates that I had installed probably about a week or two ago windows 10 has been hanging on the login screen when I enter my password it just spins and says logging in, for upwards to 30 seconds then finally logs into the desktop....
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up. This has happened twice in the last couple of years. The only way I've found to fix is reset the app. I've looked to the community to fix prior to resetting and nothing worked, so I had to reset to use. I pay for the premium...