Windows 10: My PC just hangs and then freezes

Discus and support My PC just hangs and then freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎31/‎08/‎2019 02:06 Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RunicBread9772, Sep 3, 2019.

1. My PC just hangs and then freezes

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎31/‎08/‎2019 02:06

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 193
    Parameter 1: 810
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 2057

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 0x193_DxgkrnlLiveDump:810__dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithWdLogs
    Server information: c7034172-14b3-4e1c-9a01-419b8348c574

:)

RunicBread9772, Sep 3, 2019

2. pc 'hangs' or freezes randomly

While in use suddenly nothing responds to mouse or keyboard for long minutes, then starts up again ok for a few minutes. Have tried all usual restart/etc. online suggestions without luck.

Have found in Task Manager - Processes - there are listed 4 'Suspended" items, Could they be the culprits causing the 'hang or freeze'.

Can't determine exactly what the suspended are so am hesitant to 'End Task' them.

klaro 1590, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Dephonic Win User
    PC Freezing / Hanging everywhere.

Hello again,

So I can confirm that the issue has been completely resolved. I've not had any of the previously mentioned freezes or hangs for a total of 2 weeks now. Whether this was through the windows update or the audio drivers, or just a combination of everything that everyone has suggested thus far, there is no further visible signs of problems that I've noticed.

Thank you to everyone for the suggestions and support, hopfully this can be of help to someone with similar symptoms.

Take care My PC just hangs and then freezes :)

Dephonic, Sep 3, 2019
  4. My PC just hangs and then freezes

Windows 10 Freeze / Hang

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    . To know more on how to resolved your issue with Windows 10 screen freeze/ hang.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

My PC just hangs and then freezes

1. My PC just hangs and then freezes - Similar Threads - hangs freezes

2. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  3. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  4. Windows Hangs/freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hangs/freezes.: Recently my PC has been suffering from hang up or freezes, usually at the Loh on screen after booting up, PC will freeze for a minute and the start responding again. Some times I try to start a program and the same thing happens, hangs up and a minute later it starts...
  5. Windows Hangs/freezes.

Windows Hangs/freezes.: Recently my PC has been suffering from hang up or freezes, usually at the Loh on screen after booting up, PC will freeze for a minute and the start responding again. Some times I try to start a program and the same thing happens, hangs up and a minute later it starts...
  6. Remote Server is getting freezed/hanged every 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Server is getting freezed/hanged every 5 minutes.: Hi all,We have Windows server 2019 STD with remote services and access given for the 25 members.Every month 20 - 30 date some of the users who had accessing the remote server using their personal device and it is getting freeze every 5 mins. This only happens randomly. if we...
  7. Remote Server is getting freezed/hanged every 5 minutes.

Remote Server is getting freezed/hanged every 5 minutes.: Hi all,We have Windows server 2019 STD with remote services and access given for the 25 members.Every month 20 - 30 date some of the users who had accessing the remote server using their personal device and it is getting freeze every 5 mins. This only happens randomly. if we...
  8. Remote Server is getting freezed/hanged every 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Consistent Errors Causing Shutdown, Crashes, Freezing, Hanging On my Device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent Errors Causing Shutdown, Crashes, Freezing, Hanging On my Device.: I purchased this laptop after a custom build pc i had built, Graphics Hardware shutdown in use and refused to start back up. Since then this laptop I had order which is an MSI Alpha 15 A4DEK has been giving me consistent blue screens, crashes, hangs, shutdowns, and freezes,...
  10. Consistent Errors Causing Shutdown, Crashes, Freezing, Hanging On my Device.

Consistent Errors Causing Shutdown, Crashes, Freezing, Hanging On my Device.: I purchased this laptop after a custom build pc i had built, Graphics Hardware shutdown in use and refused to start back up. Since then this laptop I had order which is an MSI Alpha 15 A4DEK has been giving me consistent blue screens, crashes, hangs, shutdowns, and freezes,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc freezes and then crashes

2. my screen just recently freezes