Windows 10: My PC just updated and now the internet is absurdly slow

Discus and support My PC just updated and now the internet is absurdly slow in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My PC just updated to Windows 10 19042.1052 today. Since the update, my internet has been extremely slow. All browsers are running as if they are just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Some Guy Wanting Help, Jun 8, 2021.

1. My PC just updated and now the internet is absurdly slow

My PC just updated to Windows 10 19042.1052 today. Since the update, my internet has been extremely slow. All browsers are running as if they are just barely connected. It is so slow that I am typing this on another computer. The computer that I am typing this on, which has NOT had this update installed, does not have this issue.

:)

Some Guy Wanting Help, Jun 8, 2021

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

My PC just updated and now the internet is absurdly slow

Slow Internet only on PC.

Hi,

There are a lot of things that affects the speed and performance of your device. Your PC may become very slow when infected by virus and malware or when device's memory space is almost full. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Which Windows version are you using? Type winver in the search bar and press
      Enter to find out.
    • Is your device still slow even if it's disconnected from the internet?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What have yo done so far to to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the methods recommended by Prabhavathi Patil in this
    thread to boost your device's performance.

Kindly update this thread with the results.

Rey Bel1, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

My PC just updated and now the internet is absurdly slow

1. My PC just updated and now the internet is absurdly slow - Similar Threads - updated internet absurdly

2. internet only slow on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet only slow on my pc: Hello, for the past year or so, my pc has had a problem where the wireless internet is very slow compared to my other devices, this only ever occurs on my pc, and I have tried several fixes to get my wireless internet back to a normal speed. is there any concrete fix to my...
  3. My laptop is comically and absurdly slow after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is comically and absurdly slow after an update: Hello, I’m on a windows 10 laptop, yesterday afternoon I updated the laptop, as it was slow. It seemed to be normal after this, however, the next day, the laptop has become so slow that it took 13-15 minutes to get to the starting screen, and upon entering disk checking it...
  4. My laptop is comically and absurdly slow after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is comically and absurdly slow after an update: Hello, I’m on a windows 10 laptop, yesterday afternoon I updated the laptop, as it was slow. It seemed to be normal after this, however, the next day, the laptop has become so slow that it took 13-15 minutes to get to the starting screen, and upon entering disk checking it...
  5. My laptop is comically and absurdly slow after an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. The internet on my pc is so slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The internet on my pc is so slow: So, I basically ignored my pc for 3 months after I got my ps5, and now something is wrong with the connection to the internet. Its always disconnecting randomly, it can barely load a webpage and I get like a 5kb download speed. I've found out that its only my pc because my...
  7. Internet just slow on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet just slow on my PC: Hello! I started having this issue 2 days ago where the internet on my PC was slow, it did connect and everything but everything was slow. Websites stopped working and was loading too long, messages took too long to send all grayed out. The internet works every now and then,...
  8. Internet just slow on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet just slow on my PC: Hello! I started having this issue 2 days ago where the internet on my PC was slow, it did connect and everything but everything was slow. Websites stopped working and was loading too long, messages took too long to send all grayed out. The internet works every now and then,...
  9. Internet just slow on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Is my pc now just a paperweight?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is my pc now just a paperweight?: So, everyone has read about windows 10 BSOD and i now have a £1100 pc i can do nothing with. scenario; closed down pc before going to bed. Turned on in the morning and a cycle of BSOD follow by auto reset. just one occasion i managed to reset with dos commands. However as...