Windows 10: My Pc keep bluescreening and i dont know how to fix this! Can anyone Help me?

Discus and support My Pc keep bluescreening and i dont know how to fix this! Can anyone Help me? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It starte dlike 4 days ago, i had recently downloaded bios update. I have also reseted my pc 1 time, it didnt solve the problem. I have had multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reinis Novads, Jan 8, 2023.

1. My Pc keep bluescreening and i dont know how to fix this! Can anyone Help me?

It starte dlike 4 days ago, i had recently downloaded bios update. I have also reseted my pc 1 time, it didnt solve the problem. I have had multiple different bluescreen error messages like: kmode exception not handled, video scheduler internal error, system service exception,driver irql_less_or_not_equal. Today i tried reseting windows again compleatly, but my pc didnt let me it gave me an error ''there was a problem resetting your pc''My recent mini dump file:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading

:)

Reinis Novads, Jan 8, 2023

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Jan 8, 2023
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 8, 2023
  4. My Pc keep bluescreening and i dont know how to fix this! Can anyone Help me?

Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.

Hi everyone in the community.

I need serius help to fix recurrent bluescreen error. Already located minidump folder, able to provide .dmp file when requested. Already tried scanow and other commands in cdm, checked ram with windows ram diagnostics programs.

Available info about the error:

Nombre de evento de problema: BlueScreen

Código: 13a

Parámetro 1: 12

Parámetro 2: ffffa18919602100

Parámetro 3: ffffa18922d65000

Parámetro 4: 0

I'm open to any suggestion or request.

Thanks in advance.

C. Carlos Pereira Ramos, Jan 8, 2023
Thema:

My Pc keep bluescreening and i dont know how to fix this! Can anyone Help me?

1. My Pc keep bluescreening and i dont know how to fix this! Can anyone Help me? - Similar Threads - keep bluescreening dont

2. my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.: anytime I use my pc after 30 minutes to an hour it crashes. everytime it says it is for a diffrent reason in event viewer.sorry if it takes me some time to respond I cant be on my pc all the time...
  3. my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.: anytime I use my pc after 30 minutes to an hour it crashes. everytime it says it is for a diffrent reason in event viewer.sorry if it takes me some time to respond I cant be on my pc all the time...
  4. Does anyone know a fix to bluescreens?

Does anyone know a fix to bluescreens?: So i got new internet and since then when i try to connect to the new internet my pc bluescreens and resets and i cant connect to the internet even if somebody wants they can contact me on my email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and i can send them a video of...
  5. Does anyone know a fix to bluescreens?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anyone know a fix to bluescreens?: So i got new internet and since then when i try to connect to the new internet my pc bluescreens and resets and i cant connect to the internet even if somebody wants they can contact me on my email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and i can send them a video of...
  6. My Pc keep bluescreening and i dont know how to fix this! Can anyone Help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc keep bluescreening and i dont know how to fix this! Can anyone Help me?: It starte dlike 4 days ago, i had recently downloaded bios update. I have also reseted my pc 1 time, it didnt solve the problem. I have had multiple different bluescreen error messages like: kmode exception not handled, video scheduler internal error, system service...
  7. My Pc keep bluescreening and i dont know how to fix this! Can anyone Help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Pc keep bluescreening and i dont know how to fix this! Can anyone Help me?: It starte dlike 4 days ago, i had recently downloaded bios update. I have also reseted my pc 1 time, it didnt solve the problem. I have had multiple different bluescreen error messages like: kmode exception not handled, video scheduler internal error, system service...
  8. I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?: Everytime i install a Game or smth this error comes and when i click on okay another error popes offcould someone pls help me to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this-can-someon-help-me/00cbae4a-43fb-4cce-bc2e-f98983c8a728
  9. I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?

I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?: Everytime i install a Game or smth this error comes and when i click on okay another error popes offcould someone pls help me to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this-can-someon-help-me/00cbae4a-43fb-4cce-bc2e-f98983c8a728
  10. anyone know how I can fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone know how I can fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Omunisaido [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i82zpl/anyone_know_how_i_can_fix_this/