Windows 10: my pc keep crashing and im getting alot of BSOD

Discus and support my pc keep crashing and im getting alot of BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello my pc is still new a year and half now but for a long time im getting alot BSOD tried to fix the issues with many methodds nothing works i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CrimsonBorne, Sep 7, 2020.

1. my pc keep crashing and im getting alot of BSOD

hello

my pc is still new a year and half now

but for a long time im getting alot BSOD

tried to fix the issues with many methodds nothing works i even opened one thread here about the problem and nothing worked for me

and the thing that its happening to me its soo weird im having the weirdest PC ever

here is whats going on

so i login to my pc doing work playing games watching youtube etc...

everything fine then BOOM all of sudden my pc crashes and restart by its on

and then everything is fine im it didnt crash anymore

and then i restart my pc or close it for different reason and then when i use it everything is fine then BOOM bsod and its restart and everything is fine after

and also sometimes when i get bsod

there a precentge to collect information about the crash

sometimes it went 100% and restart everything is fine

but sometimes its stays at 0% and then it restart BUT guess what happen i get black screen this msg i forgot what it said exactly but its something like this pls reboot insert a proper boot device something like that

but when i reboot by ctrl + alt + del to restart im having the same msg. so what i did i just turn off my pc by

the boot button wait couple of min then boot again and everything is fine again i login i go do my work THEN BOOM my pc crashes and restart by its own then it wont crash again incouple of days if i didnt close my pc

so what i mean by all of this is

when my pc restart by it own there will be no another crashes for couple of says then it will crash

but when i restart or close my pc annd open it by my self and then the crashes happen again until it restart on its own to work fine

and so what i do i just open my pc wait for it to crash and restart by its own and so i work fine without crashes and when im done i keep my pc open so i dont have to open it by myself and crash all over again

and thats happen to me for long time i was battling with this ****

i just dont know **** is going on

tried alot of **** nothing works

sry for the long msg

and i have gtx 1660ti

i5 9600k

16g ram

ADATA ssd

WDC

:)

CrimsonBorne, Sep 7, 2020

2. PC crashing alot

Hello, my PC has been crashing alot, it has been bluescreening and alot of my games have been crashing alot.

I have tried:

Updating my drivers

Checking for viruses

Updating my PC

Checking my Hardrive and SSD for errors

And several more,

Here is one of the few messages that I have gotten in event viewer just today.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user DESKTOP-MFMBMJH\Adam SID (S-1-5-21-301617261-2080512979-229145813-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services
    administrative tool.

All help appreciated.

TracyMonaghan, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Sep 7, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

my pc keep crashing and im getting alot of BSOD

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

my pc keep crashing and im getting alot of BSOD

1. my pc keep crashing and im getting alot of BSOD - Similar Threads - keep crashing getting

2. My pc keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing BSOD: My computer is completely fine up until a few weeks ago. It only crashes when I play video games-specifically Valorant-and I can't seem to find what seems to be the problem. I tried repairing system files using sfc/ scannow and chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r on command prompt, I...
  3. My pc keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing BSOD: My computer is completely fine up until a few weeks ago. It only crashes when I play video games-specifically Valorant-and I can't seem to find what seems to be the problem. I tried repairing system files using sfc/ scannow and chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r on command prompt, I...
  4. pc crashes alot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc crashes alot: Hi, been trying to fix this for a while now, but i cant seem to find any old threads that either have the same event ID's or the same windows installed. every time the pc crashes it comes up in event viewer with 2 errors and 1 critical, and its always the same 3 event...
  5. pc crashes alot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashes alot: Hi, been trying to fix this for a while now, but i cant seem to find any old threads that either have the same event ID's or the same windows installed. every time the pc crashes it comes up in event viewer with 2 errors and 1 critical, and its always the same 3 event...
  6. pc crashes alot

7. Getting alot of BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting alot of BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi,I have I recently getting alot BSOD and I cant find whats exactly the problem. I have tried testing my ram using Window Memory Diagnostic tool and Any error on the boot drive but the result says no issues. all the crashes i having been getting are ntkrnlmp.exe.Microsoft R...
  8. Getting alot of BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe

Getting alot of BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi,I have I recently getting alot BSOD and I cant find whats exactly the problem. I have tried testing my ram using Window Memory Diagnostic tool and Any error on the boot drive but the result says no issues. all the crashes i having been getting are ntkrnlmp.exe.Microsoft R...
  9. Getting alot of BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe

10. PC crashing alot

PC crashing alot: Hello, my PC has been crashing alot, it has been bluescreening and alot of my games have been crashing alot. I have tried: Updating my drivers Checking for viruses Updating my PC Checking my Hardrive and SSD for errors And several more, Here is one of the few...