Windows 10: my pc keep crashingand resets and sometime bsod happen

Discus and support my pc keep crashingand resets and sometime bsod happen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc is 1 and half year old kinda its a gaming pc so my spec is kinda expensive anyway so this start to happend alot im start getting bsod and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CrimsonBorne, Jul 29, 2020.

1. my pc keep crashingand resets and sometime bsod happen

my pc is 1 and half year old kinda

its a gaming pc so my spec is kinda expensive

anyway so this start to happend alot

im start getting bsod and sometimes my pc just freezes and restart by its own

and the weird thing is sometime when my pc crashes and reset

i cant see anything at the screen it tell me that the monitor is disconnected from the pc

i hear the pc is working in there is sound as if its work fine

and sometime my computer freezes and then it unfreeze but the monitor still stuck at the image that got freezes so i had to memorise the sequence so i can restart so i can see the screen

what is the problem

:)

CrimsonBorne, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Elmo Win User

Pc abit laggy sometimes..

well my pc becomes laggy sometimes when i have more then 200 tabs open in firefox.. it becomes laggy that only firefox will freeze but when im switching tabs sometimes there is a delay.. On another note if i leave my pc on for more then 12 hours .. sometimes i get a bsod..
    its not frequent but it happens once in a blue moon i have not managed to find out what causes it but ive done driver updates and registry maintenance.

The most common bsod is 0x000000f4

3. jaan13143 Win User
    Win 10 Keeps making me reset my PC. Please help.

Hey guys/gals! I'm getting slightly annoyed with my PC/Windows OS. I don't understand why this keeps happening. My Windows won't bootup. I keep getting the loading Windows sign upon bootup. I go through the steps of resetting my PC to get back in. I figured it was a one off thing and I thought that the reset would just fix it and I could move on. This has happened 3 times within the last two months. I don't understand why this is happening and I need to figure out how to fix this as I use my PC for work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The only thing that I know that makes this happen is when I reboot or come out of sleep mode. I'm at the point where I'm afraid to turn off my PC. My memory is under a year old, so I don't think it's that. This is leading me to believe that it might be an OS issue.

In advance, thank you for your help!

jaan13143, Jul 29, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

my pc keep crashingand resets and sometime bsod happen

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

my pc keep crashingand resets and sometime bsod happen

1. my pc keep crashingand resets and sometime bsod happen - Similar Threads - keep crashingand resets

2. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE keep happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE keep happening.: I am facing a BSOD problems that keep happening randomly. My laptop is Thinkpad S2 with AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 5850U with Radeon Graphics as the processor with 16 GB of RAM. My OS is Windows 11. The error code of the BSOD always the same which is DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.Things I...
  3. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE keep happening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE keep happening.: I am facing a BSOD problems that keep happening randomly. My laptop is Thinkpad S2 with AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 5850U with Radeon Graphics as the processor with 16 GB of RAM. My OS is Windows 11. The error code of the BSOD always the same which is DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.Things I...
  4. My PC's data keeps resetting

My PC's data keeps resetting: I'm have a problem with my PC, where every time it dies and I power it back on it powers off. Last thing I did was install a game then it died so I charged it and powered it back on, and when I did it reset my data when I'm logging in it says setting up windows, it annoying...
  5. BSOD keeps happening!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD keeps happening!!: Long story shortI've been experiencing BSOD for about 2 weeks now.First it was what I thought was a faulty RAM.I bought new Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 32GB 4x16GB 6200MHz C36 as a replacement'Then I thought it was my PSU not giving me enough power. So I bought...
  6. BSOD keeps happening!!

BSOD keeps happening!!: Long story shortI've been experiencing BSOD for about 2 weeks now.First it was what I thought was a faulty RAM.I bought new Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 32GB 4x16GB 6200MHz C36 as a replacement'Then I thought it was my PSU not giving me enough power. So I bought...
  7. What happens if I reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happens if I reset my pc?: Will my softwares like ms office,Adobe Photoshop, Camtasia be deleted if I reset my pc? Please answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-if-i-reset-my-pc/4065ccf8-ed12-4419-8c34-766ff4db16e4
  8. So basically this weird thing happens sometimes on my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So basically this weird thing happens sometimes on my pc: Its a normal day, playing valorant, listening to spotify and doing stuff on discord and suddenly my discord disconnects and valorant too, Internet is working fine, browsers are working fine but these 2 applications DISCORD and VALORANT are not. the trouble is not with the...
  9. PC keeps restarting and sometimes KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps restarting and sometimes KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FILURE: So bought a bunch of Computer parts and had a friend setup/build my new PC, we got it running but wants to keep restarting, Reliability monitor says Windows was not shut down properly, or stopped working and shut down unexpectedly, sometimes i get "your PC ran into a Problem...
  10. MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSoD keeps happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSoD keeps happening: I keep getting BSoDs multiple times a day and I have no idea why. The error code is "Memory Management". I've tried various methods which I've seen suggested online but I think this is a more specialized issue. I've tried the built in memory analyzer in windows and that shows...