Windows 10: My pc keep freezing and i have to restart i, why and how to fix?

Discus and support My pc keep freezing and i have to restart i, why and how to fix? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I am Darshan due to this pandemic doing work from home for nova steel corporation so My pc keeps freezing randomly and i have to restart it using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by novasteel, Jun 25, 2021.

1. novasteel Win User

My pc keep freezing and i have to restart i, why and how to fix?

Hello I am Darshan due to this pandemic doing work from home for nova steel corporation so My pc keeps freezing randomly and i have to restart it using the power button I'm on my phone right now since I've tried writing it on my pc but it froze I don't have the exact specs if you need them ill try to get them for you though8 gb ramgtx 1060 3gb gpuintel core i5 cpu2tb hdd storage256gb ssd storagei use ssd thoughpc is prebuilt btwonce in a while i get a windows error message instead of the freeze and the codes i seen are: like 1/20 of the times but probably even 1/30irq not less or equalsys

:)

novasteel, Jun 25, 2021
  2. Divin3 Win User

Windows 10 hangs/freezes on Restart

If this happens even during installation, that means that it is probably a hardware issue. To troubleshoot the problem, I suggest doing the following steps:

1. Install Hard Disk Sentinel and use it to check your HDD/SSD for problems.
    2. Use MemTest to make sure that your RAM is ok. Here is a how to - guide.

After You done these two steps, give a feedback of the results.

Divin3, Jun 25, 2021
  3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jun 25, 2021
  4. dbldee Win User

Freezes on restart

Device is up to date, however from either the Start menu or Command prompt Windows freezes at manufacturer splash screen on restart, requiring hard shutdown,
    This returns even after clean install of Windows 10

suggestions or recommendations *Sick

dbldee, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

1. My pc keep freezing and i have to restart i, why and how to fix? - Similar Threads - keep freezing restart

2. My PC keeps freezing, and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps freezing, and I don't know how to fix it.: Hi everyone,I have had a problem with my pc since I bought it, and it will freeze every 1-2 hours for about 10 seconds. It also is accompanied by a strange noise that I cannot describe. I will try and make a video with sound if necessaryThe freezing will either:- Freeze the...
  3. my pc keeps freezing how do i fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps freezing how do i fix: my pc was fine till i decided to try get rid of space on my acer drive then it started to freeze the freezing is very inconsistent but i cant make it through games especially rainbow six seige games ive reset my pc 3 times reinstalled windows which it actually froze as i was...
  4. my pc keeps freezing how do i fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc keeps freezing how do i fix: my pc was fine till i decided to try get rid of space on my acer drive then it started to freeze the freezing is very inconsistent but i cant make it through games especially rainbow six seige games ive reset my pc 3 times reinstalled windows which it actually froze as i was...
  5. How do i fix or troubleshoot an issue where my pc keeps freezing or restarting during and...

How do i fix or troubleshoot an issue where my pc keeps freezing or restarting during and...: Ive been trying to install windows on my newly built pc, but it doesnt seem to work very well. I had to try the install quite a lot of times before i managed finnish the installation. And even after i managed to get through the installation it doenst work properly. It runs...
  6. PC keeps freezing and restarting, and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps freezing and restarting, and I don't know why.: Hello all, These last weeks I had the problem that my PC decides to freeze up and crash on me without a blue screen or anything else.Checking my logs I noticed that this is due "Bug Control"?Is there somebody that can check my dumps and maybe enlighten me on what is happening...
  7. PC keeps freezing and restarting, and I don't know why.

PC keeps freezing and restarting, and I don't know why.: Hello all, These last weeks I had the problem that my PC decides to freeze up and crash on me without a blue screen or anything else.Checking my logs I noticed that this is due "Bug Control"?Is there somebody that can check my dumps and maybe enlighten me on what is happening...
  8. PC keeps freezing and restarting, and I don't know why.

9. pc random freezes and i have to restart

pc random freezes and i have to restart: it's around 2 weeks that my pc started these weird freezes i cant even move my mouse and ctrl+alt+delete does not work either and i have to hard restart using restart button on my case in this period of time it happened like 4 or 5 times and its too annoying btw i checked...
  10. pc keeps freezing and i have to restart it to fix it for some time

pc keeps freezing and i have to restart it to fix it for some time: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection and APPID Unavailable to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID S-1-5-18 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running...