Windows 10: my pc keep restarting randmoly

Discus and support my pc keep restarting randmoly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hellomy pc game restarting randomly on games and the issue is also happening when I'm idle on my desktop, or browsing ive did all the stress test and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ilias ayoub, Mar 19, 2024.

1. my pc keep restarting randmoly

hellomy pc game restarting randomly on games and the issue is also happening when I'm idle on my desktop, or browsing ive did all the stress test and didnt crashnow it got so bad that it restart every 5min i dont even gave me time to update my gpu driver spex RX 580 4GPI5 940016 RAMi had psu 500w that worked fine for 3 years after the issue started i changed the psu to 550w and it didnt work ive tried with 1 slot of ram

:)

ilias ayoub, Mar 19, 2024

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

my pc keep restarting randmoly 202359d1536080677t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-1.jpg

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

my pc keep restarting randmoly 202360d1536080746t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-2.jpg

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Mar 19, 2024
  4. my pc keep restarting randmoly

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

my pc keep restarting randmoly

1. my pc keep restarting randmoly - Similar Threads - keep restarting randmoly

2. my pc keep restarting randmoly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keep restarting randmoly: hellomy pc game restarting randomly on games and the issue is also happening when I'm idle on my desktop, or browsing ive did all the stress test and didnt crashnow it got so bad that it restart every 5min i dont even gave me time to update my gpu driver spex RX 580 4GPI5...
  3. my pc keep restarting randmoly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc keep restarting randmoly: hellomy pc game restarting randomly on games and the issue is also happening when I'm idle on my desktop, or browsing ive did all the stress test and didnt crashnow it got so bad that it restart every 5min i dont even gave me time to update my gpu driver spex RX 580 4GPI5...
  4. Randmoly Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randmoly Bluescreen: Hi, I was just installing League of Legends and suddenly I got a blue screen. This is the problem signature:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 119Parameter 1: 2Parameter 2: ffffffffc000000dParameter 3: ffffd88666357860Parameter 4: ffff850e77e8f080OS version:...
  5. Randmoly Bluescreen

Randmoly Bluescreen: Hi, I was just installing League of Legends and suddenly I got a blue screen. This is the problem signature:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 119Parameter 1: 2Parameter 2: ffffffffc000000dParameter 3: ffffd88666357860Parameter 4: ffff850e77e8f080OS version:...
  6. MY PC KEEPS RESTARTING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC KEEPS RESTARTING: I tried to perform resetting on my windows 10 with my broken battery, but it pretty much got stuck due to light that was interrupted. I found an answer here helpful but the system keeps restarting for more than 4hrs nowPls help me out....
  7. MY PC KEEPS RESTARTING

MY PC KEEPS RESTARTING: I tried to perform resetting on my windows 10 with my broken battery, but it pretty much got stuck due to light that was interrupted. I found an answer here helpful but the system keeps restarting for more than 4hrs nowPls help me out....
  8. MY PC KEEPS RESTARTING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My PC keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC keeps restarting: When my PC boots up a windows system 32 box appears it won't let me do anything then a minute or so later my PC says it encounter an error and restarts it says stope code driver irql stopport code can anyone help? submitted by /u/formerkohlerslave [link] [comments]...
  10. My pc keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc keeps restarting: My father gave me a old computer and a little later the pc couldnt start on it got to the first step when its all black only the windows logo and the dots but them it showthat someghong went wrong the pc just restarted then it showed diagnosting the pc then tabt the pc didnt...