Windows 10: My pc keeps blue screening and crashing when I play games, please help.

Discus and support My pc keeps blue screening and crashing when I play games, please help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I play games like gta, rust or albion online my pc either closes the game, crashs or restarts. I have tryed reinstalling windows, reinstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stefan markgraaff, May 16, 2020.

1. My pc keeps blue screening and crashing when I play games, please help.

When I play games like gta, rust or albion online my pc either closes the game, crashs or restarts. I have tryed reinstalling windows, reinstalling drivers, updating bios and wiping my secondary driver which all my games are in to see if it was the problem. This usually happens when I play online games, some offline games like skyrim and fallout 4 work.

This is my pc specs

Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 2501, 21/07/2014
    BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    BaseBoard Product P8Z77-V LX
    BaseBoard Version Rev X.0x
    Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 18.3 GB

GPU gtx 660ti

these are some of the stop codes I have gotten:

service_system_exemption

kmode exception not handled

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

irql not less or equal

thanks in advance

:)

stefan markgraaff, May 16, 2020

2. Computer crashes while playing games

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that how frustrating it can be when the PC crashes while playing games. I certainly appreciate your efforts taken towards resolving the issue.

For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. What happens when you try to run a game?
    4. Does the PC crashes only while playing games?
    5. Do you receive any stop code or error message when the PC crashes?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

In addition, you can check if Windows is up to date. Refer the article
    Keep your PC up to date
    and see if that helps.

If you receive a Blue Screen error, please share the dump files with us in order to assist you further. I have sent a private message to you, please share the dump files through the message.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 16, 2020
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

My pc keeps blue screening and crashing when I play games, please help. [​IMG]

iuppiter, May 16, 2020
  4. My pc keeps blue screening and crashing when I play games, please help.

Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 16, 2020
Thema:

My pc keeps blue screening and crashing when I play games, please help.

1. My pc keeps blue screening and crashing when I play games, please help. - Similar Threads - keeps blue screening

2. Pc keeps blue screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps blue screening when playing games: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎12/‎24/‎2023 4:29 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 124Parameter 1: 7Parameter 2: ffff8182a0295020Parameter 3:...
  3. Pc keeps blue screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps blue screening when playing games: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎12/‎24/‎2023 4:29 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 124Parameter 1: 7Parameter 2: ffff8182a0295020Parameter 3:...
  4. MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES: Ok so, it never happened. but after I upgrade to Windows 11 22H2, my PC crash after play Roblox for like under 5 minutes. This so annoying pls help me fix if you know how...
  5. MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES

MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES: Ok so, it never happened. but after I upgrade to Windows 11 22H2, my PC crash after play Roblox for like under 5 minutes. This so annoying pls help me fix if you know how...
  6. My PC keeps blue screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps blue screening when playing games: Hello, My pc keeps blue screening on games that I play. Specs are:-AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor-Corsair vengeance pro 16.0 GB ddr4-Gigabyte Geforce RTX 3060-Samsung 980 1tb ssdthe pc works fine when not playing any games but when I do that's when the problem arrives. I...
  7. My PC keeps blue screening when playing games

My PC keeps blue screening when playing games: Hello, My pc keeps blue screening on games that I play. Specs are:-AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor-Corsair vengeance pro 16.0 GB ddr4-Gigabyte Geforce RTX 3060-Samsung 980 1tb ssdthe pc works fine when not playing any games but when I do that's when the problem arrives. I...
  8. My PC keeps blue screening when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My Pc keeps crashing with the blue screen of death. It happens when I play a game, a couple...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Pc keeps crashing with the blue screen of death. It happens when I play a game, a couple...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Car_Narrative [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8uuzh/my_pc_keeps_crashing_with_the_blue_screen_of/
  10. Pc keeps crashing when playing games. Help diagnose.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps crashing when playing games. Help diagnose.: Hi, i have a rec-curing problem which causes my pc screen to go black and crash. It can happen very frequently and is very annoying. Pc specs are as follows. AMD Ryzen 5 3600 RX 5700 XT 16gb ram These are the minidumps in my windows folder: crash dumps If anyone...