Windows 10: my PC keeps blue screening and forcing me to reinstall the OS

Discus and support my PC keeps blue screening and forcing me to reinstall the OS in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i've had my PC about 3-4 Years (got it on october 2017) and it ran fine until 2019 where i restarted it and it would not boot (infinite load loop on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarthKev696, Jan 21, 2020.

1. my PC keeps blue screening and forcing me to reinstall the OS

so i've had my PC about 3-4 Years (got it on october 2017) and it ran fine until 2019 where i restarted it and it would not boot (infinite load loop on splash screen) so i got the windows installation media and reinstalled the OS which fixed it, but recently it started blue screening and refusing to boot afterwords. i'm mearly curious if this is due to failing hardware because my instinct is telling me that...

also i get "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" on the stop code

submitted by /u/DarthKev696
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DarthKev696, Jan 21, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jan 21, 2020
  3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 21, 2020
  4. my PC keeps blue screening and forcing me to reinstall the OS

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

my PC keeps blue screening and forcing me to reinstall the OS

1. my PC keeps blue screening and forcing me to reinstall the OS - Similar Threads - keeps blue screening

2. My PC keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps Blue Screening: My PC is Bluescreening with the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and telling me what failed is ntoskrnle.exeI have diagnosed my ram and it appears that isn't the issue, I have run memory check, and system check, nothing. Checked for virus and found a trojan, got rid of it and...
  3. My Pc keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc keeps blue screening: Hello,for a few months my computer has been acting up. Certain games like FIFA 23 which in all honesty is a programming **** show anyway and Hitman 3 just crash without any error message and other times Windows just straight up goes to blue screen. The error codes always...
  4. MY PC KEEPS FORCING ME TO REINSTALL WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC KEEPS FORCING ME TO REINSTALL WINDOWS: A couple months ago my pc decided it wasn’t going to boot. after trying to diagnose the problem, I downloaded windows 10 into a usb stick using another computer. After putting this usb into my pc that wouldn’t boot, it booted windows 10 after it made me do a reinstall. i...
  5. MY PC KEEPS FORCING ME TO REINSTALL WINDOWS

MY PC KEEPS FORCING ME TO REINSTALL WINDOWS: A couple months ago my pc decided it wasn’t going to boot. after trying to diagnose the problem, I downloaded windows 10 into a usb stick using another computer. After putting this usb into my pc that wouldn’t boot, it booted windows 10 after it made me do a reinstall. i...
  6. MY PC KEEPS FORCING ME TO REINSTALL WINDOWS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  8. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  9. Please help me! My PC keeps blue screening!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me! My PC keeps blue screening!: submitted by /u/MansionOfNightmares [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7o6da/please_help_me_my_pc_keeps_blue_screening/
  10. my PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my PC keeps blue screening: specs Ryzen 3700x, Prime x570 pro mobo, 16gb of Corsair RGB pro ram at 3600 MHz, Cx 650m power supply, Gtx 1060 6gb, 128 GB inland sad c drive, 1 TB Toshiba HDD at 7200rpm, 3 TB Seagate HDD at 7200rpm and Se2717hr display x2 once a day give or take my pc blue screens with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bad_pool_error for windows 10 watching yahoo video language:en