Windows 10: My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why

Discus and support My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new pc about 4 days ago, and it has been constantly crashing not even blue screening except for one instance, and I can't for the life of me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Toaster3755, Dec 25, 2022.

1. My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why

I bought a new pc about 4 days ago, and it has been constantly crashing not even blue screening except for one instance, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. it happens out of nowhere, my screen goes black i can still hear things through my headset but my screen remains black, my keyboard doesn't work during the time I've tried every single keybind nothing worked. I recorded the 5 different dxdiag logs right after the crashes and I will be linking one of them. The first time it happened AMD gave me a folder of errors and told me to send a ticket for bug support and I'm not really su

:)

Toaster3755, Dec 25, 2022

2. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 25, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 25, 2022
  4. My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Dec 25, 2022
Thema:

My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why

1. My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why - Similar Threads - keeps blue screening

2. My PC keeps crashing intermittently and I can't figure out why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps crashing intermittently and I can't figure out why: I have updated everything to the best of my knowledge, and virus scans return nothing. This has been happening randomly for months now, and I can't link any one thing to it happening. I have the minidump file and ran it, but I can't make heads or tails of it. Can someone...
  3. Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why.: Hi, the title is basically it. Just starting today it keeps randomly restarting and blue screening when doing anything but basic tasks.Here are my compiled system...
  4. Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why.: Hi, the title is basically it. Just starting today it keeps randomly restarting and blue screening when doing anything but basic tasks.Here are my compiled system...
  5. Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why.

6. My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why

My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why: I bought a new pc about 4 days ago, and it has been constantly crashing not even blue screening except for one instance, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. it happens out of nowhere, my screen goes black i can still hear things through my headset but my screen...
  7. Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted i.e. double remove.Arg2:...
  8. Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why

Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted i.e. double remove.Arg2:...
  9. Cant figure out why my PC freezes randomly sometimes

Cant figure out why my PC freezes randomly sometimes: So I've been having an issue with I presume Windows 10 on my newly built gaming PC. Out of nowhere, usually when watching YouTube / Twitch or something, the picture just freezes. I can move my mouse around, and hear anything in the background, but everything else seems...
  10. PC is Blue screening - I cannot figure out why?

PC is Blue screening - I cannot figure out why?: Fault bucket 0x1E_c0000005_STACKPTR_ERROR_Ndu!NduInboundTransportClassify, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: e99d1cbb-a513-40d8-aa4f-cd72d474b6e3 Problem signature: P1: 1e P2: ffffffffc0000005 P3: fffff807968c6c8a P4: fffff80758073db8 P5:...