Windows 10: My pc keeps bluescreaning at random times.

Discus and support My pc keeps bluescreaning at random times. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening everyone. Ive been having this issue with my pc since i built it about 3 months back. at random times it gives me a Clock Watchdog timeout... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Walter Vosloo, Mar 25, 2023.

1. My pc keeps bluescreaning at random times.

Good evening everyone. Ive been having this issue with my pc since i built it about 3 months back. at random times it gives me a Clock Watchdog timeout bluescreen or the pc just freezes to the point where i have to restart the pc.Ive changed the ram thus it doesnt happen often anymore unless i open Epic games launcher.pc specs:Cpu: ryzen 3 4100Motherboard: Gigabyte B550m s2hRam: 2 8Gb Corsair Vengeance rgb 3200mhzGpu: Msi Rx 6500 xt 4gbStorage: Lexar 256 gb nvme Lexar 240gb sata ssd Seagate 2tb barracuda HDDPsu: Raidmax MX Black edition 500w At the moment Ive done almo

:)

Walter Vosloo, Mar 25, 2023

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 25, 2023
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. My pc keeps bluescreaning at random times.

my computer keeps on downloading random software

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please tell me whether the downloading software belongs to Microsoft?

The issue might occur due to download of random softwares.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

If downloading software belongs to Microsoft,then I suggest you to refer the article below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Note:Updates and drivers are installed automatically, with no need to select which updates are needed or not needed. In rare cases, a specific driver or update might temporarily cause issues with your device, and in this case
    you will need a way to prevent the problematic driver or update from reinstalling automatically the next time Windows Updates are installed.

Method 2

I also suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• press Windows + r to open run command.
    • Run services.msc to open Services Manager.
    • Ensure that the Windows Defender service is started and set to Automatic.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

My pc keeps bluescreaning at random times.

1. My pc keeps bluescreaning at random times. - Similar Threads - keeps bluescreaning random

2. Bluescrean on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescrean on startup: Every time i start up my pc i get bluescrean with issue code PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescrean-on-startup/4e2ff397-7229-4c71-95eb-aaca8919f6d3
  3. Bluescrean on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescrean on startup: Every time i start up my pc i get bluescrean with issue code PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescrean-on-startup/4e2ff397-7229-4c71-95eb-aaca8919f6d3
  4. Bluescrean on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My pc keeps bluescreaning at random times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps bluescreaning at random times.: Good evening everyone. Ive been having this issue with my pc since i built it about 3 months back. at random times it gives me a Clock Watchdog timeout bluescreen or the pc just freezes to the point where i have to restart the pc.Ive changed the ram thus it doesnt happen...
  6. PC keeps crashing and rebooting at random times for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing and rebooting at random times for no reason: Okay so since yesterday I've been dealing with an issue where my PC will literally be doing ANYTHING. Idling or loading a game. And suddenly, everything stops working and then boom it reboots. Never done this before and the only recent thing I've installed was Ubisoft Connect...
  7. PC keeps crashing and rebooting at random times for no reason

PC keeps crashing and rebooting at random times for no reason: Okay so since yesterday I've been dealing with an issue where my PC will literally be doing ANYTHING. Idling or loading a game. And suddenly, everything stops working and then boom it reboots. Never done this before and the only recent thing I've installed was Ubisoft Connect...
  8. PC Keeps freezing at random times

PC Keeps freezing at random times: Hello, I am having a problem with random freezing on my computer. This happens usually every time I boot up my computer and usually every 20 minutes it persists from there. I have tried updating drivers, Command Prompts, removing software. Before my pc was running...
  9. My PC Restarts at random times

My PC Restarts at random times: For some reason there are times my PC restarts by itself and when I go to Event Viewer it says these below: Critical 28/01/2021 19:11:54 Kernel-Power 41 63 Error 28/01/2021 19:51:08 Kernel-EventTracing 2 Session Error 28/01/2021 19:51:58...
  10. PC keeps freezing at startup and random times

PC keeps freezing at startup and random times: Hello, So I'm having this problem since about a month I could say but it has gotten worse and now it's absolutely rendered my pc unusable. Most of the time after I login and many times when the loading icon is there when windows is starting the pc just comes to a halt,...