Windows 10: My Pc Keeps BlueScreening

Discus and support My Pc Keeps BlueScreening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I need serious help right now My PC keeps crashing at startup, i hadn't installed any software or anything the other day I didn't update it too.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Reedrex_Khatri_, Nov 9, 2020.

1. My Pc Keeps BlueScreening

Hello, I need serious help right now
    My PC keeps crashing at startup, i hadn't installed any software or anything the other day
    I didn't update it too. I cant even start up my computer. Please Help

:)

Reedrex_Khatri_, Nov 9, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Champ Win User
    GPU intensive RTS?

This list is great. Now I got some buying to do, but please keep them coming. I love games that make me step my PC up.

Champ, Nov 9, 2020
  4. My Pc Keeps BlueScreening

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

My Pc Keeps BlueScreening

1. My Pc Keeps BlueScreening - Similar Threads - Keeps BlueScreening

2. I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, In Siemens NX while generating toolpath i get bluescreen, I've already tested another RAM memory and its not the case, Updating Windows to the newest version, changing dump memory, unistalling and installing once again Graphics card and tis drivers and in CMD: chkdsk, sfc...
  3. I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, In Siemens NX while generating toolpath i get bluescreen, I've already tested another RAM memory and its not the case, Updating Windows to the newest version, changing dump memory, unistalling and installing once again Graphics card and tis drivers and in CMD: chkdsk, sfc...
  4. PC keeps crashing/deadlocking and bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC keeps crashing/deadlocking and bluescreening.: i have been having troubles with my pc self build specs are at the bottom for awhile and don't have a clue on what to do next. for context i have had this pc for multiple years and this problem all started around 1,5 - 2 years ago where my pc was dealocking randomly and...
  5. My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work: Most of the time when my pc blue screens, the stop code is “memory management” and it changes from time to time, this has happened before. and when I would try to run an sfc /scannow it would blue screen at around 20%, I went into task manager and ended a bunch of tasks, ran...
  6. My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work

My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work: Most of the time when my pc blue screens, the stop code is “memory management” and it changes from time to time, this has happened before. and when I would try to run an sfc /scannow it would blue screen at around 20%, I went into task manager and ended a bunch of tasks, ran...
  7. My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows keeps bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps bluescreening.: So I keep getting DPC Watchdog Violation. Trying to figure out the problem to fix is. Can't really tell myself, but the Dump file/bugcheck here:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  9. Windows keeps bluescreening.

Windows keeps bluescreening.: So I keep getting DPC Watchdog Violation. Trying to figure out the problem to fix is. Can't really tell myself, but the Dump file/bugcheck here:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  10. I keep getting BlueScreens cause by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BlueScreens cause by ntoskrnl.exe: I get everey 2-3 weeks a bluescreen caused by ntoskrnl.exe and sometimes MpSklDrv.sys on Windows 11 Here is the newest log: Log Name:SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 06/03/2024 21:03:50 Event ID:1001 Task category:None Level: Bugs Keywords: User:...