Windows 10: My pc keeps breaking in some way

Discus and support My pc keeps breaking in some way in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My pc randomly break's I will explain what I mean by this. by randomly I mean anywhere from me turning it on to 5+ hours later. the main problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Baileyeatspizza, Jan 22, 2020.

1. My pc keeps breaking in some way

My pc randomly break's I will explain what I mean by this.

by randomly I mean anywhere from me turning it on to 5+ hours later.

the main problem is this:

For a start the mouse will disappear and all audio will cut out

Then ctrl alt delete does not work

Windows will open but nothing will work

All applications will keep running just not respond to any keyboard commands such as ctrl alt delete or alt+F4

any animations or videos will keep running.

This forces me to hold down the power button to shut down the pc

it also corrupts some data such as Lua scripts

I am not sure what causes this I have reinstalled windows 4 times now and that has not changed anything

This has happened around 70 times and it has got a bit worse with the resent security update

I use to be able to move my mouse but it would be reset to default speed now it just turns the mouse invisible

Also my anti virus does not detect a problem.

So is there any way to fix or prevent this?

also this has been happening since I bought the pc.

:)

Baileyeatspizza, Jan 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 22, 2020
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jan 22, 2020
  4. My pc keeps breaking in some way

Windows 10 keeps breaking

Hi Eric,

As you are facing multiple issues with Windows, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the same issue exists.

Here are the steps:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts and then select
      Family and other users.

• Select add someone else on this PC.

• Enter a user name and hit next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Kindly get back to us with the status to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

My pc keeps breaking in some way

1. My pc keeps breaking in some way - Similar Threads - keeps breaking

2. Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game: My wifi adapter keeps breaking every day and today it broke every game 3 times. What is the problem after I trouble shoot it fixes it and says wifi cable is loose and that the problem with adapter has been fixed software or hardware issue?...
  3. Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game: My wifi adapter keeps breaking every day and today it broke every game 3 times. What is the problem after I trouble shoot it fixes it and says wifi cable is loose and that the problem with adapter has been fixed software or hardware issue?...
  4. Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps breaking.: Hi. I'm having severe problems with windows 10. It's running dual booted with Linux mint on my Asus tuf gaming laptop. Like a month ago it started giving me trouble. It just refuse to start. I got the loading screen but as soon as I got to the login screen it froze. If I was...
  6. Windows keeps breaking.

Windows keeps breaking.: Hi. I'm having severe problems with windows 10. It's running dual booted with Linux mint on my Asus tuf gaming laptop. Like a month ago it started giving me trouble. It just refuse to start. I got the loading screen but as soon as I got to the login screen it froze. If I was...
  7. Windows keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows update keeps breaking my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update keeps breaking my computer: Hello, i recently built a new computer, which is good, right? Apparently no, this is the second time something has happened involving windows 11 and its updater. Basically what has happened this time is that i installed KB5029263, KB2267602 1.395.654.0 and the may 24th...
  9. Windows update keeps breaking my computer

Windows update keeps breaking my computer: Hello, i recently built a new computer, which is good, right? Apparently no, this is the second time something has happened involving windows 11 and its updater. Basically what has happened this time is that i installed KB5029263, KB2267602 1.395.654.0 and the may 24th...
  10. Wi-Fi keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi keeps breaking.: My Wi-Fi on my computer has been really unstable recently and has been connecting for a few minutes and then the Wi-Fi drops to where it cannot connect to the internet anymore before then reconnecting and doing the same thing again. This has been happening for 2 years now...