Windows 10: My pc keeps crashing after I updated my windows does anyone know what’s wrong?

Discus and support My pc keeps crashing after I updated my windows does anyone know what’s wrong? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After I updated my pc I would get on a game for like 30 minutes and it would just crash submitted by /u/urangell [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/urangell, Jul 31, 2020.

1. My pc keeps crashing after I updated my windows does anyone know what’s wrong?

After I updated my pc I would get on a game for like 30 minutes and it would just crash

submitted by /u/urangell
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/urangell, Jul 31, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

8800 Keeps Crashing

Hi does anyone know what I could do with my 8800 it keeps crashing my pc and I have a 10 year warrenty. I have narrowed it down to the graphics card by testing others which don't crash and using differant monitors. What it does is the monitor goes black then a few seconds later the system crashes.

DrPepper, Jul 31, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 31, 2020
  4. EricTheO Win User

My pc keeps crashing after I updated my windows does anyone know what’s wrong?

does anyone know whats is wrong? after every boot i get this....!

I suggest you do a Google search for TWCU.

EricTheO, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

My pc keeps crashing after I updated my windows does anyone know what’s wrong?

1. My pc keeps crashing after I updated my windows does anyone know what’s wrong? - Similar Threads - keeps crashing updated

2. anyone know whats wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone know whats wrong with my laptop?: hello, i dont really know since when but my laptop keep force closing when i play games.its not because the spec since i've played this game before ang it runs well without any problem.this is what shown at event viewer:Faulting application name: DarkSoulsIII.exe, version:...
  3. anyone know whats wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone know whats wrong with my laptop?: hello, i dont really know since when but my laptop keep force closing when i play games.its not because the spec since i've played this game before ang it runs well without any problem.this is what shown at event viewer:Faulting application name: DarkSoulsIII.exe, version:...
  4. I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc

I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc: Im stressing and don’t know what wrong with my pc.For the past 2 days, when I boot my gaming computer up and start to do some work ect moving around files opening files the windows screen becomes unresponsive, and starts to lag horrendously. Even the task bar becomes useless;...
  5. I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc: Im stressing and don’t know what wrong with my pc.For the past 2 days, when I boot my gaming computer up and start to do some work ect moving around files opening files the windows screen becomes unresponsive, and starts to lag horrendously. Even the task bar becomes useless;...
  6. Hello, does anyone know what's going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, does anyone know what's going on with my PC?: Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows what could be the issue with my PC right now? I'll note down the sequence of events.I was browsing the internet normally and suddenly my Youtube video stopped.I tried to refresh the page and all the thumbnails at the side and profile...
  7. Hello, does anyone know what's going on with my PC?

Hello, does anyone know what's going on with my PC?: Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows what could be the issue with my PC right now? I'll note down the sequence of events.I was browsing the internet normally and suddenly my Youtube video stopped.I tried to refresh the page and all the thumbnails at the side and profile...
  8. Hello, does anyone know what's going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Does anyone know what is happening to my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is happening to my pc: [IMG] submitted by /u/trujillo1234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gapdqj/does_anyone_know_what_is_happening_to_my_pc/
  10. does anyone know whats is wrong? after every boot i get this....!

in Windows 10 Support
    does anyone know whats is wrong? after every boot i get this....!: [img] 14840