Windows 10: My pc keeps crashing, please help

Discus and support My pc keeps crashing, please help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this is what it said in the event viewerEvent ID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RevinJose, Dec 14, 2021.

1. RevinJose Win User

My pc keeps crashing, please help

this is what it said in the event viewerEvent ID 41BugcheckCode30BugcheckParameter10xffffffffc0000005BugcheckParameter20xfffff8023fdd3c9aBugcheckParameter30x1BugcheckParameter40xffff910dedd8dd80SleepInProgress0PowerButtonTimestamp0BootAppStatus0Checkpoint0ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn0CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0BugcheckInfoFromEFIfalseCheckpointStatus0CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV20LongPowerButtonPressDetectedfalse

:)

RevinJose, Dec 14, 2021
Thema:

My pc keeps crashing, please help

1. My pc keeps crashing, please help - Similar Threads - keeps crashing please

2. My pc keeps crashing on startup please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing on startup please help: Every time I boot up my pc within 5 minutes it crashes into a blue screen with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-crashing-on-startup-please-help/342b1a28-ca7b-4fdb-92a4-3c5fe2e7bcd1
  3. My pc keeps crashing on startup please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing on startup please help: Every time I boot up my pc within 5 minutes it crashes into a blue screen with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-crashing-on-startup-please-help/342b1a28-ca7b-4fdb-92a4-3c5fe2e7bcd1
  4. My pc keeps crashing on startup please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  6. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  7. My pc keeps crashing, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing, please help: this is what it said in the event viewerEvent ID...
  8. PC keeps crashing and this is showing up, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps crashing and this is showing up, please help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CrassiusTheCurator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvj0mi/pc_keeps_crashing_and_this_is_showing_up_please/
  9. PLEASE HELP ...... MY PC KEEPS CRASHING - BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE HELP ...... MY PC KEEPS CRASHING - BSOD: PLEASE HELP..... My computer is constantly crashing and giving me the BSOD. I'm averaging maybe 15mins between crashes atm. Most BSOD codes say WHEA uncorrectable error. I have found and fixed this issue previously but this one has me stumped. Any advice would be...
  10. PC Keeps Crashing Please Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Keeps Crashing Please Help: So, starting a couple weeks ago, after gaming for 5-10 minute my PC would crash. starting with the game freezing requiring me to force boot off. Couldn't even Ctrl-Alt-Del. Recently the crashing goes like this, game freezes then it crashes to desktop. Then with-in 2-5 minutes...