Windows 10: My pc keeps crashing while i’m playing games and it does it every 2-30 minutes when i’m...

Discus and support My pc keeps crashing while i’m playing games and it does it every 2-30 minutes when i’m... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc won’t run a game for longer than 30 minutes without crashing and it does it a lot. how can i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matt Gomes1, Aug 14, 2022.

1. My pc keeps crashing while i’m playing games and it does it every 2-30 minutes when i’m...

My pc won’t run a game for longer than 30 minutes without crashing and it does it a lot. how can i fix it?

:)

Matt Gomes1, Aug 14, 2022
  2. ptrthgr8 Win User

Is NVMe M.2 expected to run relatively hot?

Hi, all.

I’m new to M.2/NVMe memory (just got a new build, and used M.2/NVMe for the first time). Here are the main specs of the machine:

• OS: Win10 Professional (version 20H2, OS Build 19042.867)
    • CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.80 GHz (overclocked to 4.9GHz)
    • CPU cooling: Corsair H100i Pro XT RGB
    • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition
    • RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz RGB
    • Mobo: MSI MPG Z490 Gaming EDGE WiFi
    • PSU: Corsair 850RM
    • OS Disk: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB PCIe NVMe M.2
    • Storage Disk: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB
    I’m a little startled by how hot this M.2 module is running. Is this normal? I had been playing AC Valhalla with all graphics maxed out for 30 mins or so. The first capture was taken immediately after I quit the game, going to the desktop. HD0 is the storage SSD, and HD1 is the M.2/NVMe module. Do these NVMe units always run so hot? The second screenshot was taken about 10 mins after I stopped playing.

My pc keeps crashing while i’m playing games and it does it every 2-30 minutes when i’m... [​IMG]

My pc keeps crashing while i’m playing games and it does it every 2-30 minutes when i’m... [​IMG]

I also had HWiNFO64 running while playing. I checked the Drives info afterwards and for that 970 EVO NVMe M.2 it lists both the Warning Temp threshold and Critical Temp threshold as 85C, but it also shows the Time Above Warning and Time Above Critical thresholds as zero minutes.I realize I can always add a fan or two (easy enough to do), but I just wanted to check to see if this is expected for this time of storage.

Thanks in advance!

ptrthgr8, Aug 14, 2022
  3. PC keeps crashing when playing games

My pc keeps crashing randomly while playing games it happens at random intervals sometimes I'll go 4-6 hours with no issues and other times it happens within 30 minutes. the screen flashes rapidly goes black and I have to manually turn it off myself. This has been happening since I updated to windows 11 never happened before then. I've tried reverting to windows 10 but it keeps failing and cant find a solution to that either.

Cocarseller, Aug 14, 2022
  4. My pc keeps crashing while i’m playing games and it does it every 2-30 minutes when i’m...

Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

My pc keeps crashing while i’m playing games and it does it every 2-30 minutes when i’m...

1. My pc keeps crashing while i’m playing games and it does it every 2-30 minutes when i’m... - Similar Threads - keeps crashing while

2. Games crash after every 30 minutes on my gaming pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash after every 30 minutes on my gaming pc: I got a very powerful gaming pc for about 5 months now and when I started to play games again like fortnite after months of not playing, the game would crash after 30 to 60 minutes or so, unreal engine would say the game has crashed. So I ran it again and after 30 minutes it...
  3. Games crash after every 30 minutes on my gaming pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crash after every 30 minutes on my gaming pc: I got a very powerful gaming pc for about 5 months now and when I started to play games again like fortnite after months of not playing, the game would crash after 30 to 60 minutes or so, unreal engine would say the game has crashed. So I ran it again and after 30 minutes it...
  4. Video stops every 30 minutes while it playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video stops every 30 minutes while it playing: my system is:Windows 11 Pro, 22621.1635 22H2Asus Crosshair VIII darkhero MotherboardAMD Ryzen 5800XNvidia RTX 3070ti & GT 1030RAM 32GBnon-OCTimeline1. YouTube video is freezing2. Tried HW Accerlation OFF -> Not Solved3. GPU Driver Update -> Not Solved4. Twitch stream video is...
  5. Video stops every 30 minutes while it playing

Video stops every 30 minutes while it playing: my system is:Windows 11 Pro, 22621.1635 22H2Asus Crosshair VIII darkhero MotherboardAMD Ryzen 5800XNvidia RTX 3070ti & GT 1030RAM 32GBnon-OCTimeline1. YouTube video is freezing2. Tried HW Accerlation OFF -> Not Solved3. GPU Driver Update -> Not Solved4. Twitch stream video is...
  6. Mabinogi game client crashes every 30 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mabinogi game client crashes every 30 minutes: It happened on Saturday March 18, 2023, where I was doing a normal Mabinogi routine. Then, without warning, my game client crashed with no error message. At first, it was a PC problem, so I performed a PC maintenance and repair installation of the game. After restarting the...
  7. Mabinogi game client crashes every 30 minutes

Mabinogi game client crashes every 30 minutes: It happened on Saturday March 18, 2023, where I was doing a normal Mabinogi routine. Then, without warning, my game client crashed with no error message. At first, it was a PC problem, so I performed a PC maintenance and repair installation of the game. After restarting the...
  8. My pc keeps crashing while i’m playing games and it does it every 2-30 minutes when i’m...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing while i’m playing games and it does it every 2-30 minutes when i’m...: My pc won’t run a game for longer than 30 minutes without crashing and it does it a lot. how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-crashing-while-im-playing-games-and-it/3ea192f6-8688-46ae-b49d-7b3aab69d1db
  9. My pc keeps crashing while i’m playing games and it does it every 2-30 minutes when i’m...

My pc keeps crashing while i’m playing games and it does it every 2-30 minutes when i’m...: My pc won’t run a game for longer than 30 minutes without crashing and it does it a lot. how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-crashing-while-im-playing-games-and-it/3ea192f6-8688-46ae-b49d-7b3aab69d1db
  10. Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2.: Like the title says. I have the source is YouTube on chrome and output set as my wireless headphones but it won’t play music. However If I select my laptop speaker it will play. It was working fine up to a few days ago. Windows 10 b1909 submitted by /u/TheCalamity305...