Windows 10: My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error"

Discus and support My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" , fresh windows install, please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stefaneugen, May 28, 2019.

1. My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error"

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" , fresh windows install, please help me

:)

stefaneugen, May 28, 2019
  2. diznanl Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" [​IMG]

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, May 28, 2019
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR nt_wrong_symbols.sys

Hi,

I just finished installing win10 on my new computer and I randomly have BSOD : WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Running WhoCrashed, I have this message :

On Thu 04/01/2018 12:52:26 your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\010418-5625-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: nt_wrong_symbols.sys (nt_wrong_symbols)

Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFB60A6AF4D028, 0xB2000000, 0x70005)

Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nt_wrong_symbols.sys .

Google query: nt_wrong_symbols.sys WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

What I have done :

- checked my drivers using drivercloud

- checked my memory using windows memory diagnostic tools at startup

- checked the CPU : stress test with CPU-Z, maximal temperature is around 70°C

- graphic drivers are up to date

I have look for an answer but can't find anything.

Here is the link to the last MiniDump : MiniDump_18-01-04

Bobdu94_071, May 28, 2019
  4. th3imsch Win User

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error"

[HELP] Keep Getting a "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" BSOD at Random Times

I get a BSOD usually every day that says "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and even sometimes "System Thread Exception Not Handled". I have tried updating my GPU drivers and that hasn't worked as suggested by the community.

Here are the .dmp files if somebody could lead me in the right direction based off the specific dump:

http://1drv.ms/1DPfgXC

Thanks,

th3imsch, May 28, 2019
Thema:

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error"

1. My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" - Similar Threads - keeps crashing bsod

2. My pc keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing BSOD: My computer is completely fine up until a few weeks ago. It only crashes when I play video games-specifically Valorant-and I can't seem to find what seems to be the problem. I tried repairing system files using sfc/ scannow and chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r on command prompt, I...
  3. My pc keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing BSOD: My computer is completely fine up until a few weeks ago. It only crashes when I play video games-specifically Valorant-and I can't seem to find what seems to be the problem. I tried repairing system files using sfc/ scannow and chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r on command prompt, I...
  4. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps crashing with BSOD: Hello all,my PC is constantly crashing. Whether I'm installing an update, playing games or just browsing the web. Sometimes when it's restarting, it will BSOD several times. Also, sometimes when the PC boots up it starts in a very low resolution. I've tried resetting my PC...
  5. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing with BSOD: Hello all,my PC is constantly crashing. Whether I'm installing an update, playing games or just browsing the web. Sometimes when it's restarting, it will BSOD several times. Also, sometimes when the PC boots up it starts in a very low resolution. I've tried resetting my PC...
  6. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Frequent BSOD Crash - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Frequent BSOD Crash - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, My computer has been suffering from BSOD crashes recently. It's less than 3 years old, and is well maintained. I only have a handful of applications on this machine games, Bitdefender, MSI Afterburner. It's primarily a gaming rig. I monitor GPU/CPU temperatures using...
  8. New PC: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

New PC: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD: Hello there, I have built a new computer a few days ago and I get the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in random intervals. I am attaching the dump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar_PdoxExqOkrC6o6cm1WPBcfXDs?e=fvA7HZ My PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (Stock Wraith Stealth cooler) GPU:...
  9. I keep Getting BSOD,and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I keep Getting BSOD,and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I've tried running command prompt,chkdsk /f and most of my drivers are running ok but i usually keep getting Blue Screen,which has the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR I did some digging in device manager and found some of this A corrected hardware error has occurred....
  10. BSOD crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello guys, I have recently experienced several BSOD crashes - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It occurs during playing games on my MSI GS60 2QE laptop. It is ok for few hours and then it crashes 1-3 times in a row. The laptop was in repair service 2times but never returns fully...