Windows 10: My Pc keeps freezing and making a buzz sound whenever I play a game

Discus and support My Pc keeps freezing and making a buzz sound whenever I play a game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So every time I go into a game on steam, my computer starts to freeze and make a buzzing sound after 5 minutes of gameplay. I have looked up videos on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fnafgamer239, Jun 29, 2020.

1. My Pc keeps freezing and making a buzz sound whenever I play a game

So every time I go into a game on steam, my computer starts to freeze and make a buzzing sound after 5 minutes of gameplay. I have looked up videos on how to fix it and have looked on the community forums but nothing works. If someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

fnafgamer239, Jun 29, 2020
  2. RidaLarry Win User

Freeze while playing games and have a buzzing sound

My computer freeze while playing games and have a buzzing sound

This also happens sometimes when using some apps

My pc specs

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 3

Intel Core i7-4790K

Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600 C10 4x8GB

Nvidia GTX 750 Ti

Adata XPG SX900 256GBToshiba MQ01ABD050 500GB

WD Blue 1TB

650 Watt Power Supply

RidaLarry, Jun 29, 2020
  3. blo0ody Win User
    My computer sometimes freezes and make buzzing sound for 1-2 seconds!!

Hello,

I never had an issue with my pc untill couple days ago, it started to freeze and make buzzing sound for couple seconds about every 10 minutes while playing games or watching a movie!

PC specs:

» CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-4790K Processor @ 4.00 GHz
    » Videocard : EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+
    » Motherboard : ASUS Z97 Deluxe
    » RAM : 32 GB

blo0ody, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Popotaro Win User

My Pc keeps freezing and making a buzz sound whenever I play a game

PC restarts with buzzing sound

Hi, for the last two weeks my pc is doing weird and annoying things. My computer is rebooting randomly with an annoying buzzing sound.
    It happens when playing games or watching videos on youtube for example. It's not 24/7 but it happens quite a lot.
    Two things can happen:

- My pc freezes with that buzzing sound and it stays like that until I push the shutdown button
    - My pc freezes with that buzzings sound for 3-4 secs and then it reboots

I never get an error code or BSOD, I don't know what it's happening.
    I checked the temp and it's fine.
    I tried formatting the pc but still happens so it's a hardware issue I guess.
    Any idea?

My pc:
    CPU: i7 7700k
    GPU: GTX 1080
    RAM: 16 GB
    MB: MSI Z270 pc mate
    PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Popotaro, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

My Pc keeps freezing and making a buzz sound whenever I play a game

1. My Pc keeps freezing and making a buzz sound whenever I play a game - Similar Threads - keeps freezing making

2. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  3. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound: My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem....
  4. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound: My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem....
  5. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games: Hello to anyone reading this, I've been having a problom with my PC where there is a constant buzzing sound when I launch a game, this happens with the two games I play the most, GTA and Fortnite. It also happens with other games like mechanic simulator and pet shelter...
  7. PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games

PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games: Hello to anyone reading this, I've been having a problom with my PC where there is a constant buzzing sound when I launch a game, this happens with the two games I play the most, GTA and Fortnite. It also happens with other games like mechanic simulator and pet shelter...
  8. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...
  9. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...
  10. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...