Windows 10: My PC keeps freezing for an unknown reason.

Discus and support My PC keeps freezing for an unknown reason. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi folks.I reinstalled Windows 10 Home not long ago after downloading it directly from Microsoft. The programs I've installed since are just ones that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Calv44, May 26, 2021.

1. Calv44 Win User

My PC keeps freezing for an unknown reason.

Hi folks.I reinstalled Windows 10 Home not long ago after downloading it directly from Microsoft. The programs I've installed since are just ones that I had installed before and didn't cause any freezing or other problems. For the past week though my PC keeps freezing and I don't know why. It's usually when it's been idle&n

:)

Calv44, May 26, 2021

2. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, May 26, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 keeps freezing on my PC.

Hi,

Corrupted system files may be the possible reason why your computer keeps freezing. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from reinstalling Windows and updating drivers?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to improve your computer performance in Windows 10. You may expand
    Check memory and memory usage
    to find out how much memory you have and how much of it is currently being used. Also, try to scan and restore corrupted system files by expanding
    Check for corrupted Windows system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 26, 2021
  4. aries117 Win User

Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, May 26, 2021
Thema:

1. My PC keeps freezing for an unknown reason. - Similar Threads - keeps freezing unknown

2. My PC keeps freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps freezing: Hi I had this problem for sometime and it's a new PC I take it back to see if their was something wrong with it and they could not find what's wrong with it so my guess is that it was a windows update that has made my PC crash the only problem that I have is I can't uninstall...
  3. My pc keep freezing and crashing

My pc keep freezing and crashing: Ok so about a week ago my PC has started to randomly freeze and I have to hold the power button to restart it. I haven't installed anything in the past month and it just started to suddenly do it. Worried that I might have a virus or trojan anyway, I backed up some important...
  4. my pc keeps freezing up

my pc keeps freezing up: I've have a problem when playing games at the start i only had this problem with rainbow six siege, when the crash happend loading a multiplayer game i could just reboot the game and be back to bussniess then the game started to be unplayablecrashing all the time now, i've...
  5. Windows keeps freezing for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps freezing for no apparent reason: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 today. I put it on a USB, wiped every drive clean, and reinstalled Windows on my SSD. However, the system keeps freezing at random, and I have no idea why. It doesn’t seem to be linked to any program running. I’ll just be doing...
  6. My PC keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC keeps freezing: Hey all, please help! My PC freezes when I do a performance test (User Benchmark, Cinebench etc). It's not a bluescreen - the mouse just stops and nothing reacts (no task manager, nada). The PC is one day old, here are the specs: i9 10850, MSI Meg Z490, RTX 3070, Hyperx...
  7. Freezing games on PC for no apparent reason?

Freezing games on PC for no apparent reason?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My hardware: i5 4670k á 4,4ghz (has been running so stable for years) Asus Strix GTX 1060 MSI Z87-G45 gaming motherboard 16GB G.Skill DDR3 Ram The games will have a still image after a short time and then switch...
  8. BSOD for unknown reason

BSOD for unknown reason: hello Microsoft Service Team, i bought a brand new pc and it is not working properly i tried to find out why but the BlueScreenView App is not helping. So the bug id code is: 0x00000101 I do not know where to upload my minidump file so i made a screenshot for you. thx...
  9. VAIO PC excruciatingly slow for unknown reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    VAIO PC excruciatingly slow for unknown reason: Hi, I'm primarily a Mac person, coming back to windows on this PC cause its the only one in the house with an optical drive. Last windows OS I used was XP, and I'm totally lost in 10. As I understand (I am not the primary user of this computer) the OS has recently been...
  10. My PC wake up by itself randomly with unknown reason.

in Windows 10 Support
    My PC wake up by itself randomly with unknown reason.: [img] [img] There is a wake time of Acronis True Image, but I have already disabled wake timer in control panel [img] [img] Wake on Lan has been disabled in BIOS. and network adapter driver. [img] I have unchecked all option in driver. The problem...